"adam just leave"

"why? i'm not doing anything"

"words also do shit too and clearly zion is about to knock your dumbass out so go"

"he'll get in shit not me"

my hands were twitching from the temptation of just swinging full force at him right here right now, the girls turned to us causing maddy and i to make eye contact before she walked over to us, "i'm taking my boyfriend away, bye" she stated bluntly before grabbing my hand and dragging me away from the guys.

we stopped near the chocolate fountain but away from the girls before she turned to me, "what's up?" she asked looking up at me with worry, "adam annoyed me" i stated with frowned brows, she pouted and wrapped her arms around my neck so i held onto her waist, "ignore him, focus on now, it's prom baby" she smiled and pecked my lips.

"you're right, i'll just focus on you"

she chuckled while i smirked before i leaned in and connected our lips, she quickly returned the kiss and moved her hands onto my cheek while our lips moved in sync, "can y'all makeout later? come dance with us" aubrey called out so i stuck my middle finger at her and continued to kiss maddy before she started laughing and pulled away.

"let's go dance"

"aight"

we walked onto the dance floor where there was only a few people but the girls wanted to dance so they dragged the guys and i, we danced in couples for a few minutes before the girls split up from us and danced with each other so the guys and i went to get us a table before they all get taken.

i swear the girls were dancing for around an hour so the guys and i got comfortable in our seats, we got food and drinks for the girls and ourselves, we ended up taking our blazers off because it got warm in the room but other than that we talked and made jokes the whole time.

after about an hour and a half the girls made their way over to us, maddy sat on my lap instead of her chair which was right next to me but i didn't mind one bit, "aw you got us food?" aubrey smiled as she sat down next to nick, "it's a bit cold now since you spent an hour dancing, but yeah" nick responded shrugging his shoulders but i don't even think aubrey was listening instead she was devouring her fries and so did the girls.

"have i told you how beautiful you are?"

"yes"

"have i told you how much i want to fuck the shit out of you right now?"

"no but now you have"

"wanna go have a quickie in the bathroom?"

"no"

i pouted and frowned my brows making her chuckle before she kissed my cheek, "who do you think will win prom queen and king?" i asked the group, "i don't know, not really bothered either" brandon shrugged and nat nodded agreeing with him, "i don't care to be honest" aubrey mumbled with fries in her mouth.

after we ate our food and drank our drinks a few teachers went up onto the small stage probably to announce king and queen, "alright everyone listen up" one of the teachers called out silencing the room.

"i hope you're enjoying prom so far, you all look amazing"

"we'll announce the prom queen and king now so the party can carry on afterwards"

"so.. the prom queen is.."

everyone was looking around to kind of guess the prom queen before she was announced while the teacher opened a gold envelope containing the name of the student.

"jaci perez"

we all turned to jaci cheering while she looked around at us shocked, edwin smiled and kissed her cheek before she went up onto the stage with a smile on her face, the teacher placed the small crown on her head and her prom queen sash while everyone applauded.

"now for the prom king"

"and the prom king is.."

we all kind of guessed it was going to be edwin since they came as a date but if it somehow wasn't then we'd be shocked, brandon was already nudging edwin beside him.

"edwin honoret"

as i guessed correctly it was edwin, we all cheered and stood up applausing for the couple on stage while the teacher put a crown on edwin's head and his prom king sash before edwin wrapped his arm around jaci and kissed her cheek.

the girls made 'aw' faces while the guys and i exaggeratedly cheered causing the girls to turn to us and tell us to shut up before the couple made their way back to us, "congratulations" lexi smiled as the girls hugged jaci, "i take it back, i do care who wins, congrats guys" aubrey cheered happily.

after that we walked over to the photo booth to take group pictures, edwin and jaci went in first as prom king and queen before they walked out laughing, lexi and austin went in after them while we looked at edwin's and jaci's pictures.

then aubrey and nick went in after austin and lexi while we looked at their pictures before the couple walked out the booth smiling, maddy and i went in after them and started doing weirdass poses before i grabbed her face and kissed her for the last picture.

nat and brandon went in last after maddy and i while we all laughed at each other's pictures before the couple walked out the booth and we looked at their pictures, when we finished the couple pictures the girls all went in and took pictures.

when they walked out the boys and i went in to take our group pictures, we did a couple weird faces before walking out the booth and took a look at the girls and our pictures, then we all piled in the booth to take a few whole group pictures for memories.

as we were looking and laughing at our pictures a slow-ish song came on so we decided to go dance but this time the girls wouldn't ditch the guys and i, maddy wrapped her arms around my neck while i gripped onto her waist as we swayed from side to side along to the song.

"i can't stop looking at you"

"and i can't stop looking at you, that suit makes you look so professional and sexy as fuck"

"i fucking love you"

"i fucking love you too"

i smirked down at her before i leaned down and connected our lips for a brief second.. but that was just so i could grip onto her ass, i nuzzled my face in her neck while she played with my dreads, "i'm going to destroy you tomorrow night" i mumbled against her neck with a smirk, "i hope you do otherwise i ain't doing it" she stated jokingly before i scoffed and kissed her neck.

for the rest of the prom night we danced, laughed and ate a ton of free food because who wouldn't? maddy and i spent a bit of time together because the guys would drag me around and the girls would drag her around but it was cool.

let's just say prom night was the best night ever but when it finally came to an end it was time to start the real party, the limo was there a bit later then planned but it didn't bother me before it took us to my place.

to be continued...