lv.

previously...

nick raised his brows and shrugged his shoulders, "exactly" aubrey said then turned back to me just as our limo pulled up on the side of road, "let's goooo" nat shouted excitedly before we all walked towards the limo, our parents waved us goodbye before we hopped into the limo, zion obviously sat next to me and placed his hand on my thigh the moment the limo started driving.

continuing on...

ZION

when we all arrived at the place our prom was taking place at we hopped out the car excitedly before jasmine's little shitty group plus malak came up to us, "what?" i asked bluntly because the parents are gone and i don't to be nice, "who's invited to your after party?" tamara asked smiling, "i don't have a list but friends i guess" i shrugged blankly staring at her.

"oh no, looks like you guys aren't invited then"

nat made a fake worried face before laughing, "nah malak is a friend" brandon smiled, "all of you can come along i guess but don't start some dumb shit" i stated then flashed a quick smile, "oh my god they have a chocolate fountain, lets go" maddy said excitedly before she grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the building with everyone else following.

the girls went over to the chocolate fountain while the guys and i walked over to our basketball team as they all had girls by their sides, "i wouldn't expect you 5 to be dateless tonight" jack stated with a light chuckle, "our dates ditched us for the chocolate fountain" austin sighed and turned to the girls, suddenly malak and adam came over.

malak is part of the team so he's more than welcome but adam? does he not remember getting kicked out and then nearly getting knockout by me? him and his bad memory huh.. the guys and i looked at adam in confusion, "i didn't know we were welcoming adam back to the team" brandon said raising a brow, "we weren't so i don't know why he's here" i stated, malak gave me a 'me neither' look.

"it's prom, can't we be friends and look beside that whole team shit?"

"no not really"

"and why not?"

"well adam, the reason you're out the team is because you messed with my girlfriend so you can't really turn back time now"

"it's in the past"

"don't you have your own friends to be with?"

"yeah but they're not here yet"

"too bad because we don't want you here"

"can't you forget that thing? it's been weeks"

my blood started to boil and the guys could tell as they all looked at me subtly, "what thing?" i questioned looking down at him, "the thing with maddy, it was a joke" he stated and chuckled to lighten up the atmosphere but all it did was set a flame in my body.

i clenched my fists and took a unsteady deep breath, "a joke?" i asked with a sarcastic smile, "yeah, i didn't mean it really" he stated and rolled his eyes, my mind was confused while my fist was about to swing but this time i'll break his nose, "then why the fuck did you do it? are you that fucking dumb?" i questioned starting to get more angry as time went on.