"Aapi... You don't have to be sad.. aapi maan hasn't changed. He is just distracted. And one day he will come back to his track" aapi chuckled on my words. I just smiled and continued.

"I promise. I will take him to the right path. I love him aapi... he is my husband and it is my responsibility to get my husband on the right path" I said with confidence.

Yes! I will make him realised how strong our relationship is. I promised myself too

"My stupid brother is so lucky to have you as his wife. And don't worry I am with you, in fact, our whole family is with you. Hum sab mil kar Sidha kardenge use (we will all straighten him out together)" aapi said and I giggled little." We will" I muttered smiling.

"Ok aapi.. now you go and rest, you must be tired after a long flight."

"No... Hana Ruma.."
"Aapi I will wait for him. When he will come I'll serve him his dinner so don't worry and go" I said and stood up with her.

She smiled and kissed my forehead before leaving. I sighed and sat on the couch. And again closed my eyes.

****

I don't know how much time passed. And when I slept here. but my eyes flew open when I heard a car honk. I looked up at the clock and it's showed 11:30 pm

I stood up and went to open the door as I opened the door I saw maam was standing there. He was about to ring the bell.

He looked at me and then looked at his wristwatch and then again at me but didn't say anything. Even I was busy staring at him without a word.

But when he didn't avert his gaze I felt uncomfortable and looked down.

Why is he not saying anything?

I thought and start biting my lower lip in nervousness.

"Move" I heard his cold voice after some time. I looked up at him. His face didn't show any emotions. I didn't know what happened to me but I couldn't move.

"I said, move" he said in the same tone but little louder. And I was stood there like a statue.

He came forward and put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me slightly.

I stumbled a little. And looked back he was going toward the kitchen?

I was looking at him he stood there and turned back to see me when he saw me still standing there he move to his room which was the right side of the kitchen.

When I saw him going to his room I hurriedly ran toward him after locking the door.

"Maan, listen," I said and put my hands on the door which he was about to close

"You listen, Hana. I don't want to listen, anything. Move now!" He said harshly. And tried to close the door but I didn't budge.

"Maan please don't do this. I know your angry but please talk to me" I pleaded. my eyes welled up with tears.

"I don't want to talk Hana. please go" he said but this time his voice was not that much cold.

"Please maan" I pleaded again with my watery eyes hoping that he will talk to me.

"Huh," he sighed irritatedly and move away. I saw him going toward his bedroom' balcony. So I went toward the kitchen to bring his dinner.

I came back with his dinner and goes to him. He was seated on the couch which was placed there in front of a small table. His eyes were closed. I put the plate on the table and sat beside him. His eyes were still closed.