cat and mouse

"Giovanni, there you are!" Molly yells at her brother and runs up to hug him tightly.
He laughs happily, not noticing the sheep boy at first, who's just awkwardly standing there.

He couldn't for the life of him feel comfortable with this weirdo criminal hopping around town with his new little sister.
Rolling his eyes, the boy shakes his worries off and goes to greet the tall, pink guy.
Damnit, why is he so intimidating?
Sylvie hates being small...

"Hello, kid. How've ya been?" Giovanni chuckles, ruffling Sylvies hair like he would do with Molly.

He gasps:"wha- I am NOT A KID! How often do I have to say that? Also hello, mr. One-brain-cell."
Sylvie mentally punches himself, he promised himself to stay calm...

The soup guy laughs with his raspy high pitched voice, not giving a shit about the name-calling as Sylvie would've expected.
Instead, he crouches down to meet his eyes, saying:"Dude, you're a kid. Now come with us, we're making cookies."

With that he unlocks the car and gets in with Molly.
"Wait. I can't come along! I have a job to do, even if I don't necessarily have patients today, I need to be there if anything happens." The small boy rambles, denying the fact that he's actually really curious about where the two might be living.

Molly doesn't say a lot, and let's Giovanni do most of the talking, as Sylvie realizes.
She seems happy with it, her father must've let her do the talking most of the time, so she gets a break...

"Forget this dumb job for a moment and think about it, mr. Yo-yo! Do you not want to bound with the best villains in the world?" He shoots a teasing glance at the sheep boy, waiting for his response.

Annoyed but now chill, he sighs, "I'm gonna call my chef and tell him I'm not feeling well. I'll work with that..." so he sits down in the backseat.
He'd never skipped a day in his life, but somehow he knows this will be worth it.

-one very unsafe car ride later-

"Dude, at least be careful how fast you're driving, you maniac! You could've killed us with what the hell you just pulled off!" Sylvies anger boils like hot water at the pink haired man gliding "gracefully" out of the front seat.

"Bro, you've never had fun in your life, have you? I can teach ya how to get your adrenaline working. Like go to an amusement park and try the free fall tower." Giovanni offers the boy, looking smug as ever.

"God I really want to punch him." Sylvie growls though gritted teeth under his breath.

"Awww, is the kid mad? Pffffft, you gotta work on a LOT of things, if that already gets your blood to boil." The tall guy laughs hysterically,  while Molly desperately tries to find the right key in between all those others...

What are they even for? Not like Giovanni owns a mansion or anything alike.
Kinda weird, but alright.

"Anyways what kind of cookies are we making? I'm fine with anything" Molly asks with a questioning look.
"These little chocolate thingies, ya know what I mean." The pink guy talks, a large smile bubbling up on his face.

"Uh, no. There are literally hundreds of recipes for "little chocolate thingies", so you're not helpful." Salty Sylvie spits out.

One could tell he's not pleased with whatever shit Giovanni is doing...
Which is certainly not baking cookies, that's for sure.
More like hopping around and yelling the ingredients at both of the kids.

If you're having a weird image in mind where Gio just literally jumps around the place screaming shit like "MILK, SUGAR, EGGS" at our favorite kids like a monkey, you're welcome.

Sylvie groans tired, holding his aching forehead in deep annoyance, "Just put them in the f%#/^ng bowl, you moron... Please."

Molly and Giovanni turn around to look him dead in the eye, then the taller guy speaks up:"Bro, like... okeyyy I'll try. Just don't teach her swears like that."

Molly giggles to herself, of course she already knows these swear words, she wouldn't say all of them out loud though, since that might lead to outrageous comments.
She doesn't like being yelled at, or being the center of attention.

She'd rather keep a bit quiet...

"DUDE, I SAID IN THE BOWL! WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT SENTENCE??" Sylvie shouts, angrily wiping the smashed egg off his sweater.

"You didn't wanna shut up, so I gave you some eggstra credit. You're welcome." The tall boy hums, sounding very satisfied.

"OH YOU FU-"

AFTER WORDS

AAAAAH I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS FIC FOR SO LONG
I WAS JUST SO DAMN BUSY WITH SCHOOLWORK AND SHIT.

I ALSO GOTTA DESIGN MY DADS WEDDING CARDS AND THINGS ARE JUST KIND OF A MESS RIGHT NOW

I hope you enjoyed this chapter tho, even if it's not the longest.
I'll try to be faster when updating, but I'm definitely not dead, that's for sure!

See ya! <3