Chapter 2

HEY GUYS this is Axel ^^ I know he's drop dead gorgeous but remember he's evil  😊😊

As I head back up to my room I think back to Axel and my conversation. He wants to get married right away and take me back to his kingdom. My mother was absolutely ecstatic when she heard of the news. She wants me to have a huge wedding out in the public so all the people of Whitehaven (Sofies kingdom) can see. I finally get to my room and open my door to see Felix sitting on my bed. " How did it go" he asked , I just look at him with my resting bitch face.  Felix being the guy he is just laughed it off with his deep sexy voice and I smiled a little bit at my conversation with myself. I went to sit beside him close enough for our hands to brush each other. I told him the recap of what happened and said,  " Axel asked me to take a walk in the garden with him tomorrow". Felix looked at me and said, " good you should at least try to get to know him he can't be that bad". Our talk was cut short because it was time for gaurd rotation and he quickly kissed my forehead and left.  I silently watched him go and thought, I knew I should listen to Felix and get to know my fiance but I just have a bad feeling in my stomach everytime he talks. I know I could never love him or even remotely like him my heart is somewhere else. With Felix the one person who truly cares for me and what I think matters but I know he doesn't feel the same. Even if he did he would never act on his actions he is to much of a loyal soldier to go against his oath it's in his blood to do what's best for the kingdom. I walk to my full size mirror and look at myself I have dark bags under my eyes and my tan skin is lifeless and we won't even talk about my hair. I decided to take a long bath yes that would help.  I enter my bathroom to turn on the water lukewarm and let the water fill up the tube. I start to unpin my hair and finish getting undressed.  Before I get in I sprinkled in rose petals it's one of my favorite smells. As I ease into the water I can feel my body relaxing I sit there for a moment and then wash my hair. I finish washing up and drain out the water I step onto my soft rug that I live to squish my toes into.  I grab my big fuffy towel to dry off I slip on my pajamas and head to my room.  I run and throw myself into bed and let darkness take over.

HUGS AND KISSES, XD Sam