15.

Recap:

I looked up at him to see he was already looking at me. I smiled. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back for a second before backing out of the kiss. "This isn't right.... "

Joel's pov:

She was so beautiful and I didn't know what to do. I was at this moment standing here hugging her and looking just right down at her. She looked at me and smiled and I was stupid and kissed her. I don't regret it, I love her lips.

McKenzie's pov:

"This isn't right Joel. You're my brothers best friend. He wouldn't approve and we shouldn't be sneaking around like that even tho we really aren't. If you wasn't things would be different. I mean I like you I really do but it's just you're Christopher's friend, and i don't think he would want this to happen. I'm sorry" he looks down. "I know, Im sorry" he said as he walks away.

"Joel wait!" He didn't even turn around he walked to his room and shut the door. "Fuck" I mumbled to myself. I got changed to a new outfit since I was now soaked. What to do now.

Hm let's call Richard, maybe he will hang out with me. I got my phone out and dialed his number. "Hello?" I heard on the other end. "Oh hey Richard." I smiled, my smiled faded as I realized he can't see me. "Hey, what's up!" He answered back kind of excited. "I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out right now. I'm bored".

"I mean I was about to go to my exes House to visit my daughter, you can tag along if you want" I was shocked, "you have a daughter!?" "Yes haha so you wanna come I'll come by the house real quick and pick you up I went to get food real quick." He chuckled. "Yeah I'll come" I said sounding excited. "I'll come by in 5. Be ready" "okayyyyy".

I was so excited to meet his daughter. Richard finally got here and I got in his car. "So what's her name?" I asked with a big smile. "Aaliyah" "awe such a beautiful name". The rest of the ride we listened to music and danced somewhat 😂.

We pulled up to this really nice house and got out of the car. We went to the door and knocked. This really pretty girl opened the door, she smiled and hugged Richard. "Hi I'm Yocelyn" she said taking me in for a hug. "Hi I'm McKenzie" i smiled at her. "Nice to meet you" we both said in unison and laughed. "Yocelyn this is Christopher's sister." "Ooh, haha well you two come on in"

"Aaliyah!! Papa's here!" Yocelyn yelled to make her excited. Then a little girl came running out of which I'm assuming his her room. "Papaaaaa" she ran into Richard arms and he spun her around and started kissing her. I just awed I was speechless. She looked at me and was a little shy. "Oh my she is so beautiful!" I said jumping like a 13 year old girl. "Who is she Papa" Aaliyah asked Richard. "This is Christopher's sister McKenzie bebe" she then smiled at me.

After a while of being there we finally left. Yocelyn and I exchanged numbers and we became a little close. I love Aaliyah she so adorable and so tiny. Me and Richard got back home. We sat in the living room and watched TV. In the corner of my eyes I saw Joel going to the kitchen. I'm guessing to get food or a drink. "Hey Richard I'll be back in a minute. Do you want anything?" He shook his head, "nah I'm good thanks."

I walked in the kitchen and Joel was looking through the fridge. I stood behind him with my arms crossed. "So are you just gonna not talk to me?" I asked causing him to jump. He turned around and looked down at me. He looked like he was crying.

All he did was shrug at me and tried to walk away until I grabbed his arm bringing him back to me. "don't ignore me. I didn't do anything" "there's nothing to talk about McKenzie you've made it clear so maybe it's best if we don't talk"

"Ugh you're so complicated!" He just walked away and back upstairs. I went back in the living room and laid on the couch continuing to watch TV with Richard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy more tonight!