12. Secret date

~Yoongi's P.O.V~ 

I thought that I would get some sleep today and stay home home but no, we're going to the amusement with Riokie, Jin and Namjoon. 

Obviously, Jessi and Seaulgi gave me no choice in the outfit I wear so I was forced to wear what they picked. 

The outfit is really cute but  can we talk about how poor this Chanel bag calls me

I went to eat break-fast with the others and let me tell you, this is the bizzarre time I've had. 

Riokie's friends are really weird but are really funny, let's just say they like to have fun. 

"Jessi Noona! Can you please pour me some tea." Rowoon said in a stupid inaccurate British accent.

"Yah! What the fuck kid!? You're only nice when you want something!" She complained but poured him some tea anyways. 

"What was that stupid accent! That was the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" BM laughed out loud, almost choking on his food. 

"Don't speak while eating dumb-ass!" Seaulgi scolded while smacking the back of his head.

"Stop Smacking me! Why is it always me that you scold?" BM whined shaking his viciously.

"Guys! Guys! You're making Yoongi feel awkward!" Jessi scolded everyone.

"To be honest, watching you guys is even more entertaining than a k-drama." I honestly replied. 

"Bruh! In that case we should apply to be actors, directors or something." BM said, I actually don't know if he was serious. 

"No, no we shouldn't." Seulgi sighed, she looks so done with BM. 

"Wait he's seriouse!" I said shocked, almost choking. Rowoon just nodded.

'Yeah actually, this is really entertaining.' I thought chuckling. 

~Riokie P.O.V~ 

"Wake up. Namjoon and Jin are here hun." I heard Mrs. Min's voice, trying to wake me up.