Chapter One

It was his first day, Kurt tried to stay unnoticed, he just didn't feel like making friends. He sighed and took a few seconds to stare carefully at the leather wristbands around his left wrist.
NYADA was a beautiful place, there was a big glass entrance door. The hall had a few dark purple sofas and tiny coffee tables made out of craved wood with a lot of details. The rooms where the classes took place were huge and very neat.

At lunch time, Kurt just bought a salad and a bottle of water. The cafeteria was full, there wasn't one single empty table. The boy sighed, it was time to be polite to other humans. He walked around the place until he saw a guy whose blond hair made him stick out from the crowd, next to him there was a black haired boy looking at him sweetly, they seemed nice. Kurt approached to them.

''Hi, do you mind if I sit here?''

''No problem. I'm Jeff, and he's my boyfriend Nick.'' Said the smiling blond. ''And you are?''

''Kurt, it's my first day here.''

''Oh, we're in second year. Do you live here in New York?'' Asked Nick.

''Yeah, I moved in a few weeks ago, I'm from Ohio.''

''We're from Westerville!'' Exclaimed Jeff in a high pitched tone.

The three men exchanged phone numbers and continued talking about their lives like they had known each other their whole lives, they realized they had a lot of things in common. The couple invited Kurt to have dinner at their apartment and he accepted, Kurt didn't want to say goodbye to them so soon. The apartment wasn't so far from NYADA, in fact, it was just a few blocks away. They lived in the last floor, the twelfth

''Make yourself home, Kurt.'' Said Jeff while he hanged his jacked on the wall hanger, humming happily.

All the furniture in the room were different shades of red and black, and the walls were really light brown. There was a huge bay window that led to a balcony with a beautiful view.

The small kitchen was divided from the living room by a marble counter top that had a few chairs around it.

Suddenly Kurt's scanning of the place was interrupted by a particularly high moan and panting coming out of a locked door next to the kitchen. Kurt blushed, and the couple in the room laughed a little.

''It's our friend and flatmate.'' Explained Nick.

''He's a slut, I'm surprised he found a person in this city he didn't sleep with yet.'' Said Jeff, slightly angry. ''I highly doubt he'll ever find love.''

''I thought Nick said he was your friend.'' Spoke Kurt shyly.

''Well, one thing doesn't erase the other.'' Said Nick.

Kurt continued to walk through the place trying to ignore the fact that there were two persons having sex just one door away. He spent a few minutes staring at a shelf full of framed photos. There were a few of Nick and Jeff with people Kurt assumed that were their families, another showed the couple sharing a kiss in what it seemed to be a high school hall, and in the last one there was a little boy with dark blond hair and big green eyes hugging an elder woman while they both held a puppy, Kurt assumed it was the other guy that lived there.

''How long have you two been together?'' He asked pointing at the picture of them kissing.

''We've been together for three years.'' Answered Nick staring lovingly at his boyfriend. ''We met in high school, we both went to Dalton.'' He paused, Kurt was listening attentively. ''The first time I heard him sing I knew he was the one. Of course it took me a few months to convince Jeffy to go on a date with me but it was totally worth it.''

''What about you, Kurt?'' Jeff asked while he hugged his boyfriend. ''Are you dating someone? Because I know a few I could arrange you a date with, and who knows, maybe on your wedding day you can say you met the love of your life thanks to me and I'll raise my glass and wink, just like in the movies.'' Offered the blond, looking exited. Kurt laughed and stared at the floor, unable to answer anything about his relationship status.

''I know that look! Kurt's in love!'' Crooned Jeff letting go of Nick and leaning onto Kurt. ''What's his name? Where did you meet him? Is he cute?''

''His name is-'' He was interrupted by the sound a door opening, the door from which they heard moans earlier. When it opened, two guys came out of it. ''..Sebastian?'' Asked Kurt, horrified to see the green eyed boy leaning on the door frame.