Chapter Two

Kurt froze when he saw Sebastian, half naked, next to an ash blond haired guy wearing colorful clothes leaning on the door frame.

Of course the green eyed guy was very surprised to see his summer fling on his apartment's living room, but he made his best effort to keep calm, after all he was Sebastian Smythe and he wouldn't show concern in front of anyone, not even those beautiful blue eyes.

It wasn't hard at all for Kurt to realize what was happening.

Flatmate.

Sebastian coming of the room half naked along with other guy.

On the other hand, Nick and Jeff were surprised too. Not because of their roommates behavior, that was something they were unfortunately used to, but because Kurt knew their flatmate's name and suddenly the room was filled with tension within seconds. But definitely, the most confused person in the room was the young man that came out of the room with Sebastian.

''It was really nice of you inviting me to have dinner.'' Kurt was the fist to talk, he just needed to get out of there. ''But I think I should go.'' And that was the last thing he said before walking through the door.

''From where do you know him, Smythe?'' Asked Jeff slightly angry. Even if he had just met Kurt that day, he seemed like a nice person, and the blond boy didn't like to see people sad.

''I don't know what you're talking about.'' Said the tallest one shrugging.

''If you don't tell us we'll just ask Kurt, but you should tell us, man. After all we're friends, right?'' Nick tried to reason with him. Sebastian sighed before talking again.

''Adam, I think you should go.'' He suggested.

''No, Sebastian, from where do you know him?'' Asked Adam obviously angry.

''We met on the holidays in Italy and we started to hand out and do idiotic romantic shit like going out for dinner together or renting movies and not watching them. We hooked up a couple of times until I had to come back to New York and I didn't gave him any number to contact me. I thought he'd be happy to see me.''

''A few hours ago you told me you were a virgin.'' Stated Adam, angrier than before. Sebastian just stared at him awkwardly. The other two persons in the room were debating wether to laugh or to punch their flatmate in the face. Adam started to walk away.

''Wait, Adam!'' Sebastian shouted.

''What?'' Answered the blond, thinking he might want to apologize for being such an asshole.

''Your fly's open.'' The blond just rolled his eyes and finally left the room.

-

Kurt was devastated, he felt used and alone. Thinking of all the nights he spent thinking about Sebastian and wondering if he would ever see him again. He dried the tears that he hadn't realized that were sliding down his cheeks and laid in bed admiring the city's beauty through the big bay window. New York city was a beautiful place, but it could get really lonely. Watching the building's lights turning on and off made him think of the people who lived in them, and he wondered if any of them was feeling as lonely as him. Finally, he fell asleep.

The next morning, for the first time since he could remember, he didn't worried about picking an outfit. He put on the first pair of skinny jeans he could find and a big Captain America hoodie that had once belonged to Finn, he usually just wore it to bed in the winter. Kurt arrived to NYADA looking just as terrible as he felt.

''Hey!'' He heard someone shouting in the halls, but he didn't turn around because he didn't recognize the voice. In a few seconds he had an ash blond haired guy in front of him. ''You're Kurt, right?'' He asked, breathing heavily. Kurt nodded.

''You look horribly familiar.'' Said Kurt remembering what happened in Sebastian's apartment. ''What are you doing here?''

''If it makes you feel better, he lied to me too.''He tried to comfort him, but failed. ''I'm Adam, by the way. I'm on last year and I'm the captain of the Adam's Apples.''

''And do you suggest we do, Adam? Start a club called 'Jilted by Sebastian Smythe'? Considering what I hared from Jeff we'd have a few members.'' Said gaining a laugh from Adam.

''No, I just came here to tell you that you shouldn't feel bad about what happened, you seemed pretty upset yesterday. It's not the first time someone does that to me.''

''It's the first time someone does that to me and I just feel so used and alone, I thought Sebastian might feel something for me. God, I'm so naive.'' Kurt hid his face between his hands.

''I know how it feels, but it's not your fault.'' Adam patted his back. ''You just have to move on.''

The bell rang and Adam said goodbye. The halls began to get crowded with people walking -or running- to the lunch court. Kurt didn't feel like eating so he deiced he's just hang out on the garden. In the middle of all that commotion he bumped into someone and fell.

''I'm so sorry.'' Said the other person and extended a hand to him to help him get up. When Kurt looked up he found a boy shorter than him, he was wearing a disturbing amount of hair gel, had some pretty blue eyes and was wearing a bow tie. ''I'm really sorry, I didn't see you.'' He apologized again.

''It's okay, I'm fine.''

''I'm Blaine, do you have a cute name to match your face?'' He asked, and Kurt mentally gave him a few points for trying.

''Kurt.''

''Well Kurt, would you let me buy you a coffee? As a way to make up for making you fall.'' Offered Blaine. He seemed like a nice guy, but he wasn't sure if he was in the mood to go out.

''That's really sweet of you, but I don't know. I'm not feeling particularly pumped lately.'' He answered. Blaine quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen out of his bag and handed it to Kurt. It was his phone number.

''Give me a call if you change your mind.'' Said smiling before starting to walk with the crowd.