Study Buddy (Is it a Curse or a Dream)

Heyy Heyy Heyy what's up everyone, how are we all going today. Here's another chapter to this Deka (Female Deku) X Kacchan (Evil Bakugo) experience.

Arrggghhhhh, out of all people, Ms Mountain had to pick me to be his personal tutor for his school grades. I mean look at him. He's barely hanging on in class. He has no friends expect for the drug addicts or alcoholics out of school and on the streets. Grrggrrrr I'll try my best to make this short and quick. Then I can move on in life without the nuisance Bakugo kun dragging me down.

Right?!? Where is he?!?

Looking around until I saw a familiar blonde scruffy hair, piercing crimson eyes, and terrible taste in fashion. Yep that's him.

"Bakugo, hey Bakugo?!?"

"What do you want, Loser. I'm busy."

"I need to ask you something."

Bakugo turned to face me, not taking me seriously.

"You came to finally ask me out, huh? One of your sick fantasies about me I'm guessing."

I rolled my eyes. "You guessed wrong. I'm actually here to well improve your school grades."

"Huh, you must be kidding me?! School grades?!? What will that do for me?!?"

I sighed, "Your grades can get you into universities, they can get you high paying jobs. A future for your wife and kids."

He laughed, "and what if I don't want a life like that. What if I just want to be a bum on the side of the road."

"Listen, look here. I don't want you to be a bum on the side of the road. I want you to live your life not as a loser but as a person trying to get somewhere in life okay."

He stared directly at me. This time seriously.

He sighed," if you teach me how to study and get good grades. Will you then leave me alone."

"Yep sure."

"Ok cool."

We shook on it.

"You can't take it back you know."

"Yea I know." He gave me a smile, while I blushed and turned away.

He laughed, "hahahah, you're totally blushing right now. You weirdo."

Moment gone.

"And now I hate you."

"Take it from me, missy." He grinned and whispered in my ear. "If you want it you know where I am."

"No, you listen to me, mr." I raised a brow. "I don't want it, trust me, I don't."

"Ok well if you change your mind, you know where I am."

"Trust me I don't."

"Meet me at my place at 7pm, nothing later."

End of conversion.

As time passed, I then decided to show up eventually at his house.

Knock, knock, knock.

God I can't believe I'm doing this. Just think about the clean slate. Just think about my excellent reputation.

"Whose here. Oh it's you."

"Yes it's me, now will you please stop goofing around and do this thing."

"Fine fine, my love. Let's go to my bed."