« Chapter Five - Wedding! »

"Freddie! Georgie! Come here, I have your ties!" I exclaimed, searching my bridal suite (which was just me and Charlie's room) for my men of honour.

They popped out of nowhere, making me jump and whack them around the back of the head. I wrapped the tie around their necks, using my wand to quickly tie them.

They were wearing simple black and white dress robes, much like the groomsmen but instead of black they wore burgundy suit jackets to match the bridesmaids' dresses (and groomsmen's ties) which were maxi dresses with lace over the chest and shoulders.

"Are you nervous?" Fleur questioned as she helped me slip into my dress, which was slightly difficult with my bump seen as it was such a tight fitted dress but with the help of a glamour charm, we managed.

"A bit, is that normal?" I questioned, nibbling on my bottom lip, Ginny immediately telling me off as she had just did my lip stick (even though she had cast multiple charms to keep it as it is).

"Completely, I was terrified for mine," She began to weave my hair into a plaited bun, using her wand to stick things in place occasionally.

"You ready to see the finished product?" Hermione whispered excitedly.

"I suppose," I wrung my hands nervously, rising from my seat hesitantly, closing my eyes and moving to stand in front of the floor length mirror.

I slowly opened my eyes and gasped, bringing a hand up to cover my mouth. The dress fit me perfectly.

It was a lace mermaid style dress with a low cleavage and love heart chest but with mesh covering the skin of my chest and shoulder straps.

My hair was in a pulled back bun and i wore a long veil held on by a white flower hair clip and my shoes were simple white heels with decoration on the back.

Hermione handed me my bouquet and it was complete. Tears welled up in my eyes, making me sniff slightly and the occupants of the room chuckled, bringing me into a group hug from the back.

"You look beautiful," Fred and George whispered and I smiled, placing a light kiss on each of their cheeks.

"Thank you,"

"Is everyone decent!" My dads voice called from outside the door and we all laughed, Fleur opening the door for him.

"Ladies, twins, it's time to go," my dad popped his head in and the nodded, leaving us two alone.

"Oh my- sweetheart," tears began to well in my eyes once more as he started sniffing, bringing me into a bear hug.

"Dad, don't you start crying or else I'll break down," he chuckled before whipping his eyes and using a tissue to dab my eyes gently.

"Come along, you don't want to be late to your own wedding," he joked and I smiled, taking his arm.

"Are you ready?" He questioned as we stopped at the back door which would open up to the aisle.

"Yes," I answered without hesitance and at the sound of the music starting, the men of honour, groomsmen and bridesmaids began to walk up and take their places on either side.

The door opened in front of us and I panicked, making sure not to trip as we ascended but as soon as I met Charlie's awe struck eyes, all worry fled me and I focused only on his gaze following me as I walked.

I didn't pay much attention to the speaker as dad passed me on to Charlie. All my senses were zero'd in on his smile and his hands which held mine so gently.

"You look beautiful," he whispered and I grinned with a slight blush.

"Not looking too bad yourself, dragon boy," I teased and he chuckled.

Next thing I knew we were saying our vows and having our first kiss as Husband and Wife. Kissing Charlie was like every kiss was our first, the same butterflies, the same passion.

"I love you, Mrs Weasley," he smirked and I chuckled.

"I love you more, Mr Weasley,"  resting my forehead against his as our families and friends cheered.

"Introducing, your bride and groom!" Fred announced as we entered the tent for the after party, I had changed into a shorter white dress made for dancing and after dancing our hearts out, the speeches started.

"I've known Charlie all my life and merlin knows I've never seen him look at someone like he looks at Madison, I'm surprised it's taken this long for them to marry, I was sure he was going to propose to her on the spot as soon as he found out she loved dragons. I wish you both the best of luck and I'm looking forward to becoming an uncle," Bill spoke and we grinned, clapping.

"Madison has been our best friend since the beginning of our first year and we can say with full honesty that-,"

"If you ever break her or our niece or nephew's heart Charlie, we'll feed you to your dragons,"

"We love you Madison and are open to babysit anytime!" I laughed, tears building up in my eyes as I hugged them.

"Love you too,"

"So, how about we get rid of everyone and have some alone time?" Charlie whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're that eager?" I smirked.

"Only for you, wife,"

"You're going to be one troublesome husband,"

"You said 'yes' you said 'I do' you're stuck with me for life,"

"I wouldn't have it any other way,"

• • •