« Chapter Six - Month Four »

It was slightly insane how big I was now, I didn't know much about pregnancies but I was pretty sure that I wasn't meant to be this big at four months.

"Is that thing ever gonna stop growing," Ginny laughed as she glanced at my belly.

"I still have five months left, plenty more time to grow and I am not looking forward to being as round as a ball," I joked.

"So how was your first night of being husband and wife?"

"Charlie got drunk and tried to set our marriage certificate on fire while screaming 'GOOD LUCK RETURNING ME WITHOUT THE RECEIPT," I giggled quietly.

"Sounds like my brother,"

"Yes it was quite funny, I couldn't stop laughing for hours, it's fun to tease him now that he's sober, he gets so embarrassed," I chuckled, glancing towards the kitchen where my husband was currently making tea for me and Ginny.

"There you go," he muttered as he placed down a cup of tea in front of each of us, flashing us a grin as he sat down at the table with us.

"Have you guys thought of names?" Ginny questioned and I contemplated it for a moment.

"Charlie brought up the name Lillian which I think is adorable If we're having a girl," I answered and a smile blossomed on her face.

"That is so cute," she agreed but I could tell something was on her mind.

"You're thinking about Harry," I commented softly and Charlie grumbled slightly, it was his little sister after all.

"I'm just worried, I'm going back to school in a couple days and I'm worried about how bad it's going to be without him there," she sighed, she was too mature for her age.

"Harry will be alright, Ron and Hermione's there, she's a smart witch, everything will be alright," I smiled softly, reaching over to hold her hand in my own.

"You always did know how to calm us down," she smiled and I chuckled.

"I think it's also the maternal instincts kicking in," I joked, chuckling but suddenly froze, my face dropping in shock.

"Madison, Love, what's wrong, talk to us," Charlie panicked, growing slightly confused as I broke into a wide grin.

"They kicked!!!" I squealed loudly and the two gingers immediately made their way towards me quickly as I pushed my shirt up over my bump.

I grabbed Charlie's hand and placed it on the spot I felt the painless kick and after a moment or two it happened once more, kicking right into Charlie's hand.

His eyes filled with tears as he sniffed slightly and I smiled softly at the emotional man, reaching my hand up to cup his cheek. So sensitive.

"Feisty, just like their mother," Ginny mused as the baby continued to kick, though it only felt like little tingling or gas bubbles in my belly.

"And their aunt," I quipped, smirking at the young girl.

"I have to go owl mum!" Charlie grinned excitedly, placing a soft kiss on my bump then my lips before sprinting away, Ginny and I's laughs following him.

"He's such a mummy's boy," I teased and she snorted.

"He's giving her, her first grandchild, he's her new favourite," she joked making me laugh once more.

"I'm going to be tortured, aren't I?" I smiled and she nodded without hesitance.

"Without a doubt,"