Needless to say. Tomura felt exposed.

Dabi noticed and shucked off his jacket, then pulling his shirt over his head. He then climbs back on top of Tomura and kisses him passionately. Tomura who was practically hypnotized while Dabi was removing his clothes kisses back happily, wrapping his arms around Dabi's purple neck as Dabi lowers him onto his back, not breaking the kiss.

Shigiraki pulls back from the kiss, cheeks a light pink as he stares into Dabi's bright teal eyes. Dabi just smiles down at him and reaches for Tomura's tank top, lifting it over his head and then going in for another kiss which Tomura gladly accepts.

Dabi slides his tongue into the blue haired boy's mouth, deepening the kiss once again as Tomura rests his hands on Dabi's cheeks. They pull apart soon after and Tomura pulls his hands away from Dabi's face.

Dabi, however, rests his hands on Tomura's hips. It takes the shorter male a moment to remember that he's fully exposed to his partner but when he does he flushes a dark red again. 

Dabi chuckles, "you're so cute you idiot," this just flusters Tomura even more. Dabi suddenly grabs Shigiraki's half hard cock making it instantly spring to life and making him gasp. He rubs his thumb over the slit and Tomura groans into the back of his hand. 

Dabi leans down and licks and slow stripe up the underside of his cock and once he reaches the top he takes the whole tip into his mouth. This makes Tomura groan louder and bite into the skin on the back of his hand.

Dabi swirls his tongue around the tip and then pulls off of it with a soft pop. Tomura whimpers and releases the skin on his hand that he was biting. "what do you want princess~?" 

It takes Tomura a moment to process what he was just asked as he comes down from his high.

"I..u-uhm-" Dabi cuts in, "I'll walk away right now if you don't tell me what you want." This makes Shigiraki nervous. He didn't want him to leave. He couldn't leave. Not now. Not in the middle of this. "I-I want you-er i n-need you, Dabi~!" Shigiraki practically moaned out to his partner as he rutted his hips against the bed. 

He couldn't take it anymore. He needed Dabi to touch him. He needed Dabi to do anything to him.

Dabi smirks, knowing full well what he meant but wanted to make him suffer more, he utters out a "is that so? well you see princess, you're being quite vague, what exactly do you need from me~?"

Shigiraki didn't care if he was making a fool of himself anymore, he needed Dabi. Right now. 

"Goddamn it Dabi I need all of you! I need you to touch me and fuck me," he pants softly as he crawls over to Dabi and sits in his lap, grinding himself down onto the prominent bulge in the taller mans ripped jeans. "I dont care what you do to me at this point! Just do anything! I don't care if i cant walk for a week just fuck me pleeaasseee!!" He moans out the last bit as he continues to rut against Dabi.

It was Dabi's turn to blush. He looked up at the suddenly very confident blue haired boy grinding down on his lap right now. his flustered expression quickly turns to a smirk though.

"Thats good princess~" he groans as Tomura rolls his hips on top of his bulge. Though he quickly pushes Shigiraki down into the mattress and kisses him roughly, climbing on top of him and unbuttoning his own pants. 

Tomura Moans into the kiss, eager for what comes next.

Dabi climbs off of him and stands up, pulling his pants off and quickly mounting Tomura once again. He pushes two fingers to Tomura's lips "suck, you slut~" Tomura eagerly takes the fingers into his mouth and coats them generously with saliva. The degrading dirty talk turning him on to no end.

When Dabi seems satisfied he pulls them out of his mouth and quickly lines them up with the smaller boy's entrance. He pushes them both in at once and Tomura whimpers, his hands wrapping around Dabi's torso and lightly clawing into his back. 

Dabi hisses slightly, enjoying the pain but also getting a slight sting.

Dabi moves his fingers around only to realize that Shigiraki is already very loose. He then remembers that he had him have anal beads in all day which explained it. Tomura whimpers and moans softly into Dabi's shoulder as he moves the two digits around inside of him. 

"D-Dabi~!" Tomura cries out to him.

"What is it princess?" Dabi smirks and pumps his fingers faster, adding a third finger and occasionally scissoring the digits. Tomura moans and whines louder into his shoulder, his nails digging into his lovers back deeper, "D-Dabi I- nGh p-please just p-put it in me~!" Dabi just grins, "of course sweetheart~" 

Shigiraki whines softly when Dabi removes his fingers but soon after gasps when he lines his tip up to his entrance. "You ready baby~?" Dabi gives Shigiraki a soft reassuring kiss on the forehead. 

"m-mhm" Tomura replies softly. Dabi nods and pushes in at a moderate speed. 

Tomura gasps again as Dabi pushed in. When Dabi pushes in the whole way he runs his hands through Tomura's hair as he pants "whenever you're ready sweetie." Shigiraki immediately nods "p-please move" 

Dabi nods back, a little surprised that he was already ready but doesnt complain. He moves in and out, softly at first but gradually picking up speed the more he does it till he reaches a good speed. Tomura all the while was moaning and grunting the whole time. "b-baby please, be more rough with me, I'm not that fragile." Tomura smiles up to Dabi after his statement. "alright, if you say so-"

Dabi pulls out for a moment and flips Shigiraki onto his hands and knees, knowing he'll reach deeper spots this way. Shigiraki has practically no time to adjust before Dabi plunges back into him and picks up a very fast pace Immediately.

Tomura grabs onto the bedsheets as hard as he can as he moans out to Dabi. Plethoras of 'thank you's and 'oh my god's escaped his chapped lips. Dabi just smirks and somehow roughens his thrusts even more, making each thrust create an echo from the rough slapping of skin. 

Shigiraki's elbows give out making his arms fall back and his face get shoved into the mattress as Dabi relentlessly pounds into him. Dabi groans, growing closer to release by the second. Shigiraki was also reaching his release, his thighs were shaking rapidly, barely keeping him up. 

Dabi reaches around the smaller males body and wraps his large hand around Shigiraki's throbbing neglected member. This almost sends Tomura over the edge as he moans loudly, growing very close to his release. 

With a few more thrusts and tugs to his member Shigiraki let out a guttural moan as he spends himself onto the sheets and on Dabi's hand. 

Dabi wasn't far behind either. Not much longer and he would reach his climax. Shigiraki on the other hand was spent, he was close to collapsing and more sensitive than ever after cumming, and yet, Dabi kept his relentless pace, pounding into Tomura's sensitive entrance.

With Shigiraki's hard panting, moaning, and tight entrance, Dabi finally spent himself into Shigiraki's sensitive entrance. He panted for a few moment and then pulled out finally allowing Tomura to collapse. Tomura is on the brink of passing. out from over stimulation and Dabi is exhausted too. They curl up together and call it a night, agreeing to clean up the mess when they wake up.

Hey! Sorry I've been so slow on updates but i hope you enjoyed this chapter! I have an idea for the next chapter but if you have any ideas or something you would like me to do please let me know in the comments or feel free to personal message me. i always look forward to your guys' feedback! So thank you all! (2056 words)