~Toga And Twice Ship It Part 2~

I felt the need to update as soon as possible lol so here's this chapter. Ps this is smut you thirsty hoes.

~{time skip to later that night}~
~<still Tomura's POV>~

I lay awake restless, thinking of what happened earlier. Like how when he bit his lip it sent shivers down my spine and when he whispered seductively into my ear I swear I was in heaven. I blush at these thoughts but not only that, the fact that he said he wanted to do things to me.
My brain soon becomes filled with these thoughts as I began to space out again. What shit was patchwork even into.

I have absolutely no idea, meaning I'm not sure how I'm supposed to make him flustered or turned on. Why the fuck am I thinking these things. I'm his boss for God's sake. Even though I say this, my brain keeps thinking of those not safe for work thoughts making my pants grow tighter. I blush as I realize what I'm doing.

I force myself to stop thinking these things as my erection slowly dies down and I gladly sigh, still unable to sleep. I lay in my bed, staring at my ceiling when all of a sudden I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I pry my covers off of me and walk over to my door. I crack it open slightly only to be met with Dabi. "What do you want patchwork" I ask him as I open my door farther showing him shirtless again but this time with  sweatpants.

He looks at me and smirks, "you" he replies smugly. 'Wha-' my thought was cut short when he pushed my door open, making me almost stumble. By the time I regain my posture he's already in my room, he shuts the door. Dabi walks towards me, I start to back away from him but I hit the wall behind me. 'Great' I think. He gets dangerously close to me and smirks and my flushed face. Since I'm in this state he takes advantage.

Dabi grabs my wrists from my sides and transfers both wrists to one hand, he then pins my hands above my head. "H-hey let me go you raisin" I mutter out trying to regain my pride. I try to wiggle my way out of his grasp. I was unsuccessful. "Are you done yet?" He asks me smugly. My blush deepens yet again when I realized how close to me is. I let out a breath of defeat knowing I can't do anything in my power to get out of this situation.

"Good boy" he mutters making a chill go down my spine and a pleasurable surge hit my lower region. I fight my own body, trying not to moan from such simple words. He leans his face closer to my face, his hot breath reaching my skin as he stares at my eyes, no never mind he's now looking at my lips. He inches closer as he bites his lip again. He reaches his free hand behind my head. I blush knowing what's about to happen. His soft lips reach my rather chapped lips.

He leans into the now passionate kiss. I begin to kiss him back but not as rough as he's kissing me, I couldn't compete to that. He pulls away and we both let out small pants regaining our breath. He then looks at my panting face, that was my first kiss that prick. "You're being a very good boy Tomura." He says with a smirk knowing from the last time he said it that I liked it. I turn my head to the side knowing that my face must be almost cherry red. He pushes my cheek forcing me to face him.

"Tomura, don't do that again. I want to see your beautiful eyes. And if I don't get what I want that means Tomura is being a bad boy and when Tomura is a bad boy I have to punish him." He says with a smirk. The color drains from my face. 'Punished'? He leans next to my ear, "that was your warning baby. I know it's tempting but I won't punish you yet." My blush resurfaces at that remark. I don't understand what he meant by that as I sure as hell don't wanna get punished. Even though this is what I think there's still a burning sensation in the back of my brain telling me otherwise.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I feel Dabi's cold hand begin to lift up my shirt. He looks at me, "ok baby...if I let go of your wrists do you promise to be a good boy?" He asks me. "Yes dadd-Dabi" I reply not wanting to be punished. "He smirks "what was that?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I blush darker as I realize he heard me say that first part "I-I said yes Dabi" I respond. He frowns.