Today was the day.

Ophelia walked hand in hand with Dean who was squeezing her hand so that she knew everything was going to be alright.

Not only did they have pretty much the whole Mikaelson clan, but also the Cullen's, werewolves, two powerful witches, two hunters turned immortal, and Cold Ones that have amazing gifts.

They came to a stop just outside the woods, but close enough to the middle. And they waited for the Volturi to appear.

"If you want, I can start tearing off heads as soon as we sense them," Klaus suggested with a smirk and a raised brow.

"We have to wait and see what they do first," Elijah stated, giving his slightly younger brother a look. "You need to think of what is best for Renesmee and Hope."

"I am," Klaus told him with an eye-roll.

Suddenly, Carlisle looked forward and so did everyone else.

Similar to when the guard had arrived last summer, the whole Volturi wore dark capes with their heads covered by the hoods. They walked simultaneously and quietly, chilling Bella to the core.

There was a lot more of them than everyone had expected. They were outnumbered by a lot, and she began to worry if their plan would even work.

The Kings walked in the front, and Ophelia could see Aro's eyes searching their own group of witnesses.

"He's looking for Alice," Edward muttered and Ophelia clenched her jaw.

The wolves appeared out of the woods behind them, syncing with one another, and growling protectively and angrily. The sight of them made the kings come to a halt a good distance away from them, and remove their hoods at once.

Ophelia saw Carlisle gulp before making his in front of everyone, being the voice for the group seeing as he once knew the kings personally.

"Aro," Carlisle began, "let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilised manner."

"Fair words, Carlisle," Aro spoke, causing Kol to make a funny face by Dean's side. Ophelia chuckled lowly and rolled her eyes at her idiot brother. "But, a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us."

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken," he spoke quietly.

"We can see the child!" Caius yelled angrily, making Ophelia huff. "Do not treat us as fools!"

"She is not an immortal!" Carlisle raised his voice, it echoing throughout the clearing. "These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks."

"Artiface!" Caius sneered.

Aro held up his hand to silence the angry king, "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central from the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved."

Ophelia turned her head slightly to watch Edward depart from his family and make his way towards the Kings. Bella attempted to use her shield on him, but it disappeared when he got too far away.

Aro took Edward's hand, and everyone watched him read Edward's thoughts. The annoying king's face to turned shock, and looked at Edward, then to Renesmee, "I'd like to meet her."

Ophelia sighed and let go of Dean's hand, giving him a nod before walking towards Bella, Seth, and Emmett. Together, they walked towards the three kings.

"Ah, young Bella," Aro smiled, "immortality becomes you." But, he rose his brows when he saw that her eyes were neither gold or red. He also noticed how her skin didn't sparkle. "Alice had told me Edward would be the one to turn you. She showed me. Tell me how this happened," he demanded which made Ophelia growl in warning.