chapter 3:Wallet stealer

Depuis le début

I just remembered that Trent's father was holding a court against me for stealing the wallet so i had to rush to the court and stop the father from taking the case to court so i ran for some great reason Jeff was there talking to the father about something i had no idea for . In the middle of the conversation he winked at me and continued speaking to the person until the father actually smiled for the first time and started laughing.

When Jeff came he told me that he had made a mistake after he gave an amazing speech to him and now he understands your situation. I was so overjoyed that he had saved my life that i gave him a long big hug and whispered, "Thanks"

But then as i was hugging him Trent just passed by and marched in angry looking at me like he was jealous.

I ran to Trent and told him about what his father said to Jeff but he just wouldn't smile well i asked him what was the problem but i guess that was the wrong thing to do because this is what he said.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE THE GIRL I THOUGHT I LIKED IS HUGGING ANOTHER BOY RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES AND WHISPERING STUFF IN HIS EARS,I THOUGHT I LIKED YOU BUT I GUESS THAT WAS BEFORE"

I looked at him in disgust, he is the one who accused me of such crime, Jeff got me out of it then he accuses me of liking another person now his just messed up.

He started walking away but i pulled him back because i was not done with him.

"you say i like Jeff what makes you say that only because he got me out of this situation, he is there when you are there and it looks like he likes me does not mean i do plus there was someone i liked already"

He turned his head with a question mark on his face and asked me

"You like someone?"

I started blushing and i nodded my head because i didn't really think he would hear that

"who then cause Jeff is just a few feet away from us i think you can run to him and give him your regards and happy wishes of his travelling or something" he said

I got suspicious

"How did you know he travels, you must know his in France don't you but anyways i ain't gonna tell you whom i like anyways"

"Is it me, i did read your diary, i can show you chapter 18 page 115 if you want"

I got upset and asked him

"How did you get my diary you human?

"I got it from your bag just like how i got this coin behind your ear removing a coin behind my ear".

I was starting to get tired of games and instead of him walking away i walked away and i refused to turn back.

But before i could run he held me back again and told me that i had not answered his question

"okay i still like you but it's not i would want to be with you now that you have accused me of such nonsense and trying to blame on me and you expect me a second chance" i said.

He kissed me and asked me

"What about the last chance chance then"

I was to dizzy i was like

"That is fine with me let's just go back to where ever i was coming from"

So then i went to the car and left but then in the middle of the car ride i left Jeff behind walking home.

I AM ACTING AS A BAD FRIEND AREN'T I but anyways i have officially had a date to prom.

THANKS GUYS, PLEASE COMMENT AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER