Chapter 𝐕

Theseus Scamander walked out of the MOM building to view a girl wearing a professional outfit of the current era. She had her face covered from the newspaper she was viewing, but from what Theseus could see the women had blonde hair.

Theseus walked over to the women and cleared his throat. The women raised and eye brown and lowered the newspaper from only the top of her head only revealing her eyes. She has seen Theseus around a couple of times but never talked to him. She never did because he was the one she hated during her school years.

"Can I help you?" Ermengarde asked knowing exactly what he was here for, yet she felt the need to act like she didn't "Are you the head of DMCA......I uh really don't know your name."

Theseus spoke and Ermengarde laughed slightly before completely lowering the newspaper. Theseus knew she was familiar but can't seem to remember her name or where she's seen her. "You must be Mr Scamander," Ermengarde said smugly, she could tell he didn't seem to recognize her but still his eyes shown of familiarity.

"I'm Ermengarde Dahley, head of the department of magical accidents and catastrophes." She said putting the newspaper down on the bench and standing up reaching her hand out for a shake. Theseus was about a foot and some inches taller than the shorter girl. "Your name, it sounds familiar..." Theseus said shaking her hand as he tried to fit the puzzle pieces together on how he knew this girl.

"Maybe, there aren't to many people in this world named Ermengarde." She said in a smug voice.

"I just so happened to go to school with a girl with the last name Dahley, two actually," Theseus said and Ermengarde realized how clueless he had gotten over the years.

When he said two Dahleys' something struck a nerve within her. When Felicity had gone missing almost 4 years ago, she was never found. Till this day there have been rumours that she's died, gone into hiding, or joined Grindelwald. Though Ermengarde hoped none of them was true she couldn't help but to lie awake at night in bed and think about the potential thought her sister could be dead.

After many hours talking about politics and work, they both decided to turn in for the night. At the end of it, all Ermengarde couldn't help to feel a little friendly towards her former enemy but then again once he found out whom she really was, they would be back rivaling like the good ole days back in Hogwarts.

AN: I'm so sorry it's taken so long to update this book but I hope you enjoy.