Late Nights

Dreams POV

Im running through the woods again, trying to get away. But I'm so tired. I just want to lay down, but i can't cause they're coming for me. I have to keep going. I have to make it home. My foot slips in a ditch and i fall and I ended up scraping my knee on a rock. SHIT.

"DREAM" someone sings. "Come out. Come out where ever you are" I hear as the voices get closer and closer. I hear the rustling of leaves and feet. Sounds like 4 no 5 people. No time to evaluate.

I get back up and continue running. Its raining and its dark and there is mud everywhere making it harder for me to get away. I'm so tired. 'get back up! KEEP RUNNING!' I tell myself. My body is exhausted but by some miracle I manage to stumble across a small abandonded shack. Maybe if I hide there, They wont find me.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU BITCH. I KNOW YOU SAW. IF YOU COME OUT NOW I PROMISE I WONT HURT YOU THAT BAD," the guy shouts.

I make it inside the shack. I manage to move a dresser infront of the door. Just like as I predicted its abandonded. Theres mold, mildew, vines growing every where, and its smells like someone died here. I look around for a spot I can hide in. I can hear them coming closer. FUCK. Im so scared. I just want to go home. Tears start pouring down my face and before I know it, I'm crying. Hard.

"HEY! I think she went in here". They start trying to get the door open by banging on it making me scream a little. From the sound of it it seems like they're using their whole body. I spot a small space behind another dresser in the corner. Its gross and it smells, and I have a really big thing about mess,but right now is no time for my OCD to come out. Right now I'm trying to survive. I crawl to the small space and thank goodness I fit. The space is completely consumed by darkness making me disappear.

They keep banging and banging on the door and at one point I was positive that the dresser was going to fall. But instead luck is on my side. It manage to stay up, and after what feels like forever, the banging stops. And then there's nothing. Complete and utter silence. I hear no voices, no shuffling of leaves, no shadows, no movements. Nothing.

I slowly make my way out of the little corner. I cautiously walk to the door, careful not to make any noise. I'm shaking so much that I'm surprised there isn't an earthquake happening. I quietly but cautiously move the dresser away from the door. I gently open the door and peak my head out. I look left. Nothing. I look right. Nothing. It seems like my cost is clear. 'Now all I have to do I get home.' I walk out only to have a hand wrap around my mouth and an arm around my neck then pull me back inside. NO! NO! NO! NO! I am forced to face 4 boys. All over 5'11.

His hot breathe fans my ear. "You thought your little ass was gonna get away didn't you? Heh. Not today. Today, your gonna be our little play toy."

"Hey johnny? Which way do you think we should start first huh?" says one of the boys who kind of resembles a young Bob Hope.

"I think we should start with that sweet ass of hers," says another who looks like he's fresh out with all his tattoos and his red bandana on top of his head.

"I think your right Derek," says johnny. They all starts walking towards me and before I know it,

Blackness

Well this is the first time i've ever done this so I really hope yall enjoy.

IG- YINEZLEWIS