CHAPTER 16

NAYEON'S POV
We are about to finish with our practice, when suddenly the CEO Park's Secretary enters the practice room asking for me... I wonder what does he need...

-Nayeon: What does he need?
-Secretary: I think that it would be better if he told you directly miss... (smiles and bows) now, if you could follow me...
-Nayeon: But why should I head there with him when I'm off of my work time?
-Secretary: I'm just doing my job miss... (bows)
-Jeongyeon: Just go and end with whatever he needs as soon as possible... (srughs)
-Nayeon: Yeah, okay (sighs)

I follow his secretary to the outside where he's waiting for me next to a car... Ugh, I can see where is this heading to...

-Hyunsik: Nayeon-ssi! (smiles)-Nayeon: What do you need CEO Park? I'm already done with today's work

-Nayeon: What do you need CEO Park? I'm already done with today's work... So if you excuse me, I would like to head back to the dorm with the members (smiles and bows)
-Hyunsik: (grabs Nayeon's arms) Nayeon-ah... Today is a special day, I have decided that I would allow you to have lunch with me... I'm gonna pay for everything (smiles) Come with me, I'll make sure that you don't regret it...
-Nayeon: CEO Kang--I mean (panics)
-Hyunsik: CEO Kang, huh? (chuckles) He's just an idiot... He would never give you what you are looking for... You know that. So, instead... Why don't you try me? I promise that I'm gonna treat you better than he does (smiles)

Why am I still thinking about Jaehyun? I told him that I didn't want to see him never again... Then, why do I feel this guilty when I'm with CEO Park?

-Nayeon: CEO Park, as I can see... You are aware of my close relationship with Kang Jaehyun, so I would appreciate if-
-Hyunsik: You aren't going out, you never became a couple... (smiles)
-Nayeon: But my feelings, I can't do anything about it... So please, give me time... Maybe in a future I'll accept you, okay?
-Hyunsik: Why should we wait when we can enjoy now? (chuckles) Let's me honest, we are both getting older, we should start thinking about getting married and also about forming a family... Don't you think?
-Nayeon: CEO Park, I'm telling you that I just broke up with Jaehyun, I can't just go with you! (pissed)
-Hyunsik: You didn't break up with him because you were never together... Now, stop with those stupid excuses... (smiles) Come with me...
-Nayeon: Why are you so insisting?! We just met today...
-Hyunsik: But Nayeon, I can see through your eyes that you are made for me and that you are really special... (smiles) Now, let a real gentleman treat you how you deserve... I'm just asking for a chance...
-Nayeon: (sighs) Fine, just today...
-Hyunsik: Awesome! Let's go... (opens the door car for Nayeon)

What am I doing? I don't like him... I mean, he's just my boss and we just met today... Why am I accepting to have lunch with him?

MINYOUNG'S POV
We are both having a nice date and getting to know each other, when suddenly two familiar persons enter the local I can't belive it...

-Seojoon: What's wrong? Why did your expression change so suddenly? (confused)

-Minyoung: What are they doing here together? (points to Nayeon and Hyunsik) -Seojoon: Oh damn it! (groans) Why among all the girls is that bastard with my brother's one

-Seojoon: Oh damn it! (groans) Why among all the girls is that bastard with my brother's one...
-Minyoung: That's not correct, CEO Kang didn't reach to become a couple with her... (sighs) But I feel really bad seeing her with his new rival...
-Seojoon: Maybe is just a business lunch?
-Minyoung: Just with one member? It's like If CEO Kang had lunch with just Jisoo from Blackpink, of course it would be misunderstood...
-Seojoon: What should we do? Should we tell my brother?
-Minyoung: Of course not! Do you want to break CEO Kang's heart or what? (serious)
-Seojoon: Okay, okay... (chuckles) You are really protective with him...
-Minyoung: He's like a younger brother for me, of course I'm in charge of taking care of him...
-Seojoon: You didn't say so when he was sick that time... (chuckles)
-Minyoung: That was an accident...
-Seojoon: Yeah, but thanks to that accident I met you (smiles) Dear brother, forgive me, but I'm really glad that you were sick...
-Minyoung: (blushes) You are an idiot oppa...

NAYEON'S POV
Seriously... I would prefer to be at home rather than here with this arrogant guy... Plus, don't tell me, is that Minyoung eonnie?! With Seojoon oppa?! Are they actually... Dating?!

-Hyunsik: Why are you that surprised? (chuckles) Is it because you can't belive that you are having lunch with someone as handsome as me? Girl, let me tell you, sometimes your dreams can become true

-Hyunsik: Why are you that surprised? (chuckles) Is it because you can't belive that you are having lunch with someone as handsome as me? Girl, let me tell you, sometimes your dreams can become true... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Oppa...
-Hyunsik: Yes? (smirks)
-Nayeon: Can you move? I'm trying to see something but you are blocking me... You seriously have a big head...
-Hyunsik: (surprised) B-Big head? What the hell are you trying to see anyway? Oh, isn't that the actor Kang Seojoon? (smiles) We are nice friends, if you want, I can ask him an autograph for you... Don't thank me, I know that I'm nice (smirks)
-Nayeon: There's no need to do that, I already know him as well... By the way, I don't think he's really your friend...
-Hyunsik: What makes you think that?
-Nayeon: (looking back at Hyunsik) Well, just the fact that...
-Hyunsik: The fact that?
-Nayeon: The fact that he's CEO Kang's older brother... (smiles)
-Hyunsik: (almost chokes with his drink) W-Well... By friends I meant that I have bumped into him sometimes while I was with my uncle... (embarrassed)
-Nayeon: I guess it is really easy to catch the liars sometimes... (chuckles)
-Hyunsik: W-Well... Let's change the topic, let's focus on me- I mean, us... And let's forget about that horrible guy... (smiles)

I then see how Minyoung eonnie and Seojoon oppa leave the place

I then see how Minyoung eonnie and Seojoon oppa leave the place... This is my chance to escape from this narcissist...

-Nayeon: Oppa, someone is calling me, so wait for me here... I'm gonna attend it in a moment, okay? (smiles)
-Hyunsik: Yeah, you have all my time... (smiles)

I smile and head outside the restaurant, there I run towards Minyoung eonnie and Seojoon oppa... I'm gonna ask them to drop me at my dorm...

-Nayeon: Eonnie! Oppa! Can you help me please? (begs)