CHAPTER 3

JAEHYUN'S POV
-Time skip two days later-

Okay, so now I have reunited with all the YG's artists, and I have exposed my plans for the upcoming year. Luckily, they all agreed the terms... So I'm looking forward for the results...

-Minyoung: CEO Kang...
-Jaehyun: Yeah?
-Minyoung: Someone came and wants to visit you... Should we let him in?
-Jaehyun: Who are we talking about?
-Minyoung: JYP CEO...
-Jaehyun: Oh... What does he want? He didn't mention anything?
-Minyoung: No CEO Kang, he just said that wants to meet you...
-Jaehyun: (looks your watch) Okay, I guess that I have time... Make him come in, and order someone to serve us tea, please (smiles)
-Minyoung: Yes CEO Kang (smiles and bows)

I'm curious... That would be the word... I wonder what does he need from me now. I have been studying the YG old documents, and there's no any register between the two companies... I guess that I need to solve that...

-Minyoung: (knocks at the door) CEO Kang, JYP CEO is here... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Make him in, please (smiles)

Then, the old man enters my office, I look carefully at his expression... No one use to notice, but the expressions are really important in order to discover people's real intentions...

-JYP: Woah, this office looks really different from the last time that I came here

-JYP: Woah, this office looks really different from the last time that I came here... I gotta admit that I'm impressed (smiles)
-Jaehyun: I'm glad you liked it... (smiles) May you take a sit sunbaenim, I think we need to talk because you came here for a reason, right?
-JYP: I can notice that you are really going straight to the point... Okay, I'm okay with that (smiles and sits at the couch)
-Jaehyun: Please sunbaenim, serve yourself... Enjoy this awesome tea prepared by my amazing secretary (smiles)
-JYP: Yeah sure (smiles) Your secretary is really beautiful...
-Jaehyun: Why are you here sunbaenim? (serious)
-JYP: Well, I just wanted to welcome to this awesome world... But also, I want you to know that if you ever need my help, you can count on me... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: I don't think I'll ever need your help, but thanks anyway sunbaenim (serious)
-JYP: You can't be that serious, look... Let's gonna make a deal, I'll help you to pay your workers and so, but your artist will just have a comeback per year, okay? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Why would I accept such a stupid offer?
-JYP: Because I'm not sure that you will be able to escape from the bad rumors spreading... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Which bad rumors?
-JYP: The ones that I'll create if you don't follow the instructions, young man... How do you think that your Seungri artist was jailed? Or that boy who kicked out of Ikon? That was because the previous boss refused to follow my instructions and-
-Jaehyun: JYP sunbaenim, you are disappointing me... I thought that you were a legal man, but you are just a cheater. You are getting your groups to be the best by taking the rivalry down...
-JYP: C'mon, this world is like this (srughs)
-Jaehyun: Please, leave the building.
-JYP: But, are you accepting my terms?
-Jaehyun: Of course not, I'm more than ready for your bad rumors... YG is more than able to face them (smirks)
-JYP: You are really stupid after all, young man... (laughs)
-Jaehyun: Well, we'll see that... Just, try not to get too much involved with me, because I'll seriously ruin your whole company (smirks)

 Just, try not to get too much involved with me, because I'll seriously ruin your whole company (smirks)

-JYP: Bold decision... (chuckles and leaves)

Tch... He thinks that by doing this I'll be afraid? Please, since I don't trust him, not even a bit, I prepared for this meeting... I have a trick that I'll use against him if he ever dares to mess with YG...

-Jaehyun: Minyoung noona, the whole conversation is now recorded, right?
-Minyoung: Yes CEO Kang, the hidden camera recorded everything (smiles) But, how did you know that he would do something as horrible as that?
-Jaehyun: Because I have been studying YG's old documents, and there are not any registry about our relationship with JYP. I thought that there was something wrong... And look, I have discovered something really interesting... (smirks) He's the responsible of my artist's having a bad time... I'll make sure he regrets...
-Minyoung: CEO Kang, you are brilliant (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Thanks, but it is not for that much... (smiles) Now, could you prepare everything for me to assist the awards along YG artists? I would like everyone to see how we are all a strong family...
-Minyoung: Of course, the first awards are tomorrow, are you sure you want to assist so suddenly?
-Jaehyun: Yes, it is not a problem, I'll get a suit somehow for the occasion (smiles) And now, while you are preparing that, I'll revise my artists case... If I find any mistake, I'll take them out from jail and make them return to their respectives groups... We need to be as supportive as possible with them...
-Minyoung: Yes CEO Kang, do you want me to order someone to bring the files with their cases?
-Jaehyun: Yes, please noona (smiles)

Here the only one who's taking bold decisions is JYP... I've been studying in a elite school... This is nothing for me, I'm not scared of the upcoming scandals...

JYP'S POV
This is really stupid... That kid doesn't know who is he facing... I'm gonna make sure that I make his best artist go down... Let's see, what kind of scandals should I create this time?

-Jihyo: PD-nim, are you free? (smiles)
-JYP: Yeah, what's the problem Jihyo-ah? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Well, since Blackpink is assisting one of the upcoming awards... Some of my members wanted to collaborate for a special stage... Is that possible? (smiles)
-JYP: Why with YG's artists and not with SM's? (smiles) I'll contact SM and tell them that you are heading there tomorrow morning...
-Jihyo: PD-nim, why can't we collaborate with YG? (confused)
-JYP: Let's say that we are not in good terms... (sighs) But don't worry (smiles) You'll make an incredible stage with SM...

How are you going to make it better, CEO Kang? Your poor artist won't collaborate with anyone big... I'm sorry, but this world is just for us to win...