I'm BORN FREE!!

Shortly after my brother was born, our dad, Zelim died. Our dad was killed by a Timber wolf in the TimberGrove Woods while he was tying to get eucalyptus leaves for me, my brother Ryo and our mom. I am a nice Dragoon and I am born to fly! I try to keep my secrets in me not out of me. I can't let anyone know I am a Dragoon because they will post it on wingbook, instawing, and tweeter, everyone will know!

My pet is a PUPPY timber wolf. But I will train him not to kill. I still talk to my dad even though he was killed. I am this little 4yr old that has not learned how to fly. My mom is the underworld queen. *sigh*. Now! "Dad. I know your there!" Sobs. My dad is really mean and I still like him but....he choked almost killed hurt my brother with his strong hands. My mom on the other hand is really nice to my brother and I, so she won't kill anyone except enemies.

Any who, my name is Alay. I am the nicest one with my brother in GoldenHill Forest. My brother and I are being gaurded by our mom. Shes try's to keep us safe even though I try to protect my brother when I am 4. We are in a wooden open house that's kinda covered over with iron.

------------------------------

12 long stinking years later

-----------------------------