"No, she doesn't."

"How about we go ring shopping after I do my final broadcast on Saturday?"

A few days later, Hope and Ava make the cross-country flight from Seattle to Atlanta. After collecting and loading their suitcases on a cart they push it and await the arrival of their ride.

Ava spotting Kelley, Mia and Lexa goes running across the airport as Hope pushes the cart behind her.

Ava hugs Kelley and Mia and then holds on to Lexa before placing a gentle kiss on her lips, "What are you doing here, Lex?"

"Your Mom flew me in earlier to surprise you, I'm staying for a few days." Ava turns and smiles at Kelley who nods in acknowledgement.

"It's so good to see and feel you in person, rather than through a screen." Ava and Lexa continue to hold each other as the other three watch on.

Kelley looks and Hope and signals her to follow her off to the side.

"What's on your mind, Kel?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

Kelley moves closer to Hope and looking at each other, they both know what is wanted at the moment as their mouths join and they kiss in the middle of the airport.

Mia watches on as they all kiss and feels like a third wheel.

"C'mon, guys, break it up!" Mia yells out, causing the others to laugh and finally separate.

They collect the cart and head out to the car and then on to Kelley and Ava's apartment.

"It's late guys, time to hit the sack. Who is sleeping where?"

"I'm on the couch, I'm not listening too or watching them make out," Mia responds.

"Fine with us. We have some catching up to do." Ava leans over and kisses Lexa's cheek. "Eww."

"We need to find you a boyfriend, Mia. I know a couple of guys from school, I'll hook you up."

"No offence Sis, but I'm pretty certain we are interested in different types."

"You don't like baseball and football players?"

"Ohh, we'll talk in the morning; you have pictures, right?" Ava laughs and nods in response to Mia's question.

Once the girls are all settled in for bed, Kelley and Hope head into the bedroom.

"You sure about this, Kel? I can still get a hotel room."

Kelley sits down on the bed and pats the spot beside her indicating that Hope should have a seat.

"Hope, I love you and I love Mia; I want us to move in together and be a family. I've already been looking at places to accommodate all of us, including your dogs."

Hope looks at Kelley before walking over to her suitcase and pulling out the ring box, she previously showed Ava along with a second one.

"Kel, we always talked about how fate originally brought us together and that if we were meant to be together, we would always find our way back to each other." Hope opens the first box, revealing the gold wedding bands, which causes Kelley to do a double-take. She goes to talk but Hope doesn't let her. "I'm not done, yet. We've made plenty of mistakes in our lives, but they have all served as learning experiences on the path to where we are now. Kelley, I love you and part of me always has, we always said we were each other's forever and from the moment I saw you in the office with Harris, I knew I wasn't going to let you go again." Hope drops down to one knee and opens the second box revealing the diamond ring Ava helped her pick out, "We have a long road ahead of us Kel, and there is no one in this world I would rather have as my co-pilot than you. I love you, Kelley Maureen O'Hara and I would really like to call you my wife again if you'll have me. Will you marry me, Kel?"