part two- were not going!

I don't blame Alina for her excitment, after all no one has wanted to adopt us in years. But something seems off, I mean who would want to adopt some grumpy teenagers when they could get a cute little kid? As her eyes scan us, lingering a bit on me, I slip into her mind. Yeah, I can read minds, it's weird, but not as bad as it used to be since me and Fitz figured out how to block out thoughts. We even have this strange mental connection, like my mind is directly pulled to him.

...Take them to the lost cities is the first thing I see I dig dipper trying to find something to tell me what the lost cities are elf I giggle.

Guys, I transmit this woman thinks we're elves.

But then I freeze as I see something else Della. From that moment I know I can't trust her. I slip out quickly enough to get the rest of her sentence. "I wish I could save all of you, I guess maybe Biana, Fitz, Sophie, and Dex"

"No" I say before I can stop myself "guys, this woman is crazy! She knows your mom." I direct at Biana and Fitz. I can see Oralie flinch at the corner of my eye.

"Is that true?" Biana says, taking a step back as if it was a physical blow.

"Me and Della were childhood freinds" she scrambles for words, the lie visible on her face.

"LIAR" Fitz screams "LIAR" he looks surprised at himself, hugging Biana for support "Our parentstold us they were going to die. They said we'd have no one!" I stare at fitz he barely ever talked about his past "Our parents would never lie." He says, his voice cold as he stalks towards Oralie.

Now it's her turn to take a step back "They didn't know I'd survive" she says looking pale "I need you" she whispers.

"I think we decided" dex says, a threatening glint in his eyes "non of us are going with you".

We went back to our rooms, joking about the crazy lady and forgetting all about her.