with a cherry on top

After Claire's birthday part ended I went upstairs to my room change into a pair of blue ripped jeans and a black tee shirt.

Hey songbird can I come in? Paul asks knocking on my door.

Of course I say taking a seat on my bed to put on a pair of socks.

So, I got two tickets to see Harry Potter and the half blood prince. You want to come with me to see it? Paul asks Taking a seat beside me.

Of course. I say with a smile before heading downstairs. Hey Sam can I go to the movies with Paul.

Sure just stay safe and close to Paul.

Ok I will I say as I walk back upstairs and put on a light hoodie on.

Can you come? Paul asks with a smile

Yeah I can. I say as I grab my bag and head downstairs. See you guys after.

Why don't you just stay the night at mine? My dad won't mind. He will be happy to see you again and we have the extra room. Paul says with a smile.

Can I Sammy.... please please please please pleassse... with a cherry on top. I beg with a hopeful smile.

I'm not sure.... Sam says with a smirk.

Please.... nothing will happen I promise....

I don't know.... with mating season coming up....

I'll sleep in the guest room and lock the door. I say

The door doesn't.... Paul starts.

Not helping Paul!!! I tell

Sorry.... Paul says with a smirk watching me.

What do I get in return? Sam asks

My love. I say with a smile.

Fine but make sure it's ok with he's dad first and sleep in separate rooms. I mean it. It's to close to mating season and I don't want a little Paul running around the house ones enough.

Thanks Sammy. Back upstairs I go. I say.

Hurry we will be late for the movie. Paul say running back upstairs to pack myself a over night bag before running back down the stairs.

Done. I say throwing Paul my bag which he catches with ease as I put on my running shoes

Shall we? Paul ask with a smile. The kind that melts my heart and sends butterflies to my stomach.

We shall. Bye guys. I say as we head out the door.