Paul!!!

Fine. I say as I put my head on the counters. After a minute I hear a fake howl coming from the driveway....

Paul? I question looking to Sam for the answer. He just smiles at me as I ran to the front door.

Paul!!! I scream as I run of the steps and jump into his arms with my legs wrapped around his waist

Sarah? Paul questions as he catches me.

Yea. I say

Oh my god! Your home! Paul say while spinning around.

Look at you! Your hair! You cut it! Finally! I scream happily as he put me down

Look at you. Your hairs longer and you still have the partners in crime necklaces I got you. Paul says in awe that I still ware it.

Of course I do. Ive never taken it off since the day you gave it to me. I say

Awe. Your sweet. Paul say while bopping my nose.

I've missed you so much. Paul say pulling me into a hug.

I've missed you too Pauly. I say hugging him back as he falls to the ground so I'm on top of him.

But seriously you look amazing! I say as he holds me close to his body.

So do you Sarah. Paul says as I rest my head his chest without a care in the world

If that's not true friendship, I don't know what is. Sam says as he walks up to us and looks at us with a slight smile.

Was it worth the wait? Jake asks looking down on Paul and I.

No. The wait was terrible. I yell up at them while my grip on Paul tighten.

Ok. Well as cute as this is. It's time to eats. Sam say while helping me up of the ground.

Let's eat. Paul says while wrapping his arm around my shoulders while we go inside to eat dinner with my family...