Her house

She goes to open her door and just stares at me.
________________________________

Billie's POV
——————
I go to open the door and see y/n standing there looking kinda nervous but also hot as fuck.

Wait.

Did I really just think that?
It's my best friends girlfriend I can't do that to Zoe or maybe we just won't tell her?
The first time I saw her today I was jealous that Zoe had her and not me.

Im gonna play around a little bit with y/n and not tell Zoe even though I don't think y/n would want to yanno, I have been a bitch to her.
But I don't know why I was being mean to her.

I was arguing with my brother 'Finneas' just a second ago because I told him the whole situation and he thinks it's a really bad idea to go behind my best friends back like that but I don't give a fuck what he says.

I realise that i have been staring way too much I was drooling a little. Ew
"Billie can I come in?"
"Uh y-yeah of course"
Im surprised she didn't notice.
I let her in and she follows me straight into my bedroom scanning everything she goes passed.

Y/n POV
—————
I walk in her house and admire every little detail she has in her house.
I really wasn't expecting it to look like this at all.
Billie slouches down on her bed as I just stand there awkward as ever.

"Come sit" she motioned me with her finger and patted the bed smirking slightly.
What a weird human.
I slowly sit and start talking about the homework.

"I think we should get started now Billie, it's due tomorrow and I need to get back so-"

Some random guy comes barging through the door and looks at me.
"Hey you must be y/n"
"Yeah nice to meet you and you are??"
"Finneas"
"Aww what a lovely name"

"And you" he smiles at me and I smile back aww he's kinda cute.
"Oh yeah billie I'm going to Claudia's tonight and mum and dad won't be back home by tomorrow so don't do anything you shouldn't"
He gave Billie a stern look as she just rolled her eyes as a response.

"Okay bye bozo"
Finneas sighed and walked out the room and slammed the front door making us jump slightly.

"Don't worry he always does that"
"Is that your brother or something"
"Yeah I love him but he can be so damn annoying"
I chuckled as she just smirked once again.
Never losing eye contact with me.
We stayed there for what felt like forever but it was only like one minute.
After a bit of silence Billie decided to say something.

"Do you know what, fuck the homework"
"Huh" I said confused as hell.
"I want you y/n"