"Why would you go empty stomach, when I'm here? I'll prepare the breakfast."

"You need not do this Ragini. It's ..."

"Siddhant, I know that you don't feel the same way I feel about you..."

"Ragini..."

"Hey, I'm okay with that. But you do consider me as your friend still, right or not?"

"Yes. You are still my best friend."

"Then let me help my friend."

Just then Siddhant's phone starts ringing. He picks up the call.

"Good morning, Maya. Aj itni subah subah Meri yaad kaise aa gai?"

I always think of you Siddhant and you are asking me about today morning.

"I have sent a car to pick you up. It might reach in 15 minutes."

"And why suddenly this special treatment for me?"

"Because you are special."

"What do you mean?"

"Hey, you are indeed special for MM films. It's the company's car."

"Oh. Then it's fine. I'll see you in the office."

"Okay. Bye."

Siddhant puts his phone on charging.

"Ragini I need to get ready so can I..."

"Ya. Sure. You'll see your breakfast ready till you come."

Siddhant leaves towards his room.

Siddhant was getting ready in his room when he heard Ragini scream

Siddhant was getting ready in his room when he heard Ragini scream. He rushed towards the kitchen and found Ragini lying on the floor and screaming in pain.

"Siddhant, please help. My leg... It's paining..."

Siddhant supported her to stand and then picked her up in his hands. He took her towards his room and made her sit on the bed.

"Ragini, show me your leg."

Ragini moved her leg and Siddhant rubbed her leg a bit. Ragini screamed on his touch.

"Okay, I'll not touch. But how did all this happen?"

"While putting oil in the pan some oil must have spilled out on the floor. I accidentally walked over it and slipped."

"You should have taken care. It looks like a fracture. I'll call the doctor."

Just then they heard car's horn.

"Siddhant, looks like your car has arrived. You must be getting late. You should leave..."

"Just shut up. It's not that only you are my friend. I'm your friend, too and I'm not going to leave you alone in this condition. I'll inform Maya that I can't come to the office today."