Chapter 2

"The rule is still 10 minutes each dickwad!" Eddie spat, looking down at Richie in the hammock. All the losers had decided to go to Bens clubhouse for the day and of course Eddie and Richie were once again doing their usual bickering. Stanley watched the pair, rolling his eyes at them as they seemed to fight over the '10 minute rule' everytime they were down here, "Sometimes I forget they're even a 'loving' couple," sighed Stanley, looking over at Bev, she laughed, "Are you for real? Those two will be smothering eachother in the span of two minutes, just you watch."

"B-ben have you f-found anymore movies f-for us to all wa-watch..?" Bill asked, "Yeah I have Star Trek, Robin Hood and White Fang," he replied, "Sounds good, do you guys wanna go to the quarry tomorrow too?" Mike added, bringing out a collection of 'yeahs' from the group.

"I'll go, as long as it means i'll get to see Eddie half naked again," Richie smirked, "asshole—" was all eddie was able to get out before Richie finally yanked him down with him into the hammock, Eddie now laying on top of him. Richie adjusted his glasses and shifted his weight, sighing as his boyfriend ripped the comic book out of his hand and threw it onto the floor before intertwining their hands together. "What'd I tell you?" Beverly looked at Stanley with a smirk on her face, them two the only ones who seemed to have noticed what the couple was doing, Stanley rolled his eyes, "they're still idiots."

It was the next day and all the losers were gathering down at the quarry, Richie was the last one to arrive.

"What took you so long?" Eddie asked, tilting his head, "sorry Ed's, your mom likes to cuddle after sex," Richie replied casually, "fuck you! dickface!" Eddie yelled back and turned around to face the rest of the losers again. "S-so who's go-going first..?" Bill asked looking around at everyone, "Me of course, it's tradition," Beverly replied, already undressed before the rest of them, Richie lifted his shirt over his head and threw it on the ground before noticing Eddie struggling to get his own shirt off, he walked over to him and grabbed the end of his shirt, pulling the rest of it off swiftly.

"Need help with anything else?" Richie smirked, eyeing the button to Eddies shorts, Eddie gulped, his face starting to turn red as Richie reached down to the button and started to slowly undo it, "I have hands asshole! I can do it myself..!" Eddie squeaked, quickly slapping Richies hand away and jumping back.

Richie laughed, "You're so cute when you get nervous,"

"I- I wasn't nervous..!" Eddie argued,

"Okay, then prove it, let me take them off for you," Richie stepped forward infront of Eddie,

Eddie gulped as he felt Richies hand on his button once again, he kept Eddies gaze the whole time and started to undo it, "Geez Richie you look like you're about to suck my dick or something," Eddie blurted out, "Is that not the plan or..?" Richie felt a hard punch against his shoulder from Eddie and laughed, finally taking the rest of his shorts off before taking off his own.

Beverly splashed Ben as much as she could before swimming backwards away from him and laughing, the pair weren't dating but everyone in the losers club knew Ben had liked Bev for years. "Get back here Bev!" Ben laughed, swimming after her, the two play fighting loudly, Stanley swung his arm around Bill and kissed his cheek, "we're all staying at yours tonight aren't we?" he asked him, "Yeah, y-you're all still coming ri-right..?" Bill raised an eyebrow looking at the other three losers infront of him.

Mike nodded, along with Eddie, "as long as I don't walk in on you two sucking eachothers on necks like vampires or something," Richie said, raising an arm just to lower it again,

Stanley rolled his eyes, "oh please, that was one time and we thought you were all asleep,"

"I'm still traumatised to this very day honestly," Richie adjusted his glasses, "It was like something out of a porno," he laughed, shoving Eddies shoulder lightly, Eddie just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"S-so are you coming or not Ri-richie..?" Bill asked, "yeah of course i'm coming, i'll never miss an opportunity to hang out with my favourite horny little shits," Richie patted Stanley's back, and just when he was about to say another possibly annoying thing Eddie grabbed his hand and yanked him away from them, leading both of them in the opposite direction.

When they had a bit of distance, Eddie pulled Richie down by his shoulders and connected their lips, it didn't last long before Richie quickly pulled away and looked behind him, "Richie.." Eddie said quietly, looking down at the water, "I'm sorry.. I just.." Richie sighed, taking Eddies hand into his.

"They're not looking at us Rich.. why do you never want to kiss me infront of them huh?" Eddie took his hand away from Richies, distancing himself slightly, "no no no Eds its not that! I just.. I like what we have because it's ours you know..? And I don't really want it to be anyone else's business.. I know it sounds stupid I'm sorr-"

"It's okay.. it doesn't sound stupid," Eddie said, cutting him off, his eyes not moving from the water below him, he loved Richie a lot, which made it so hard for him when he would do things like this, and so what if Eddie was the one who wanted to hide their relationship when it first started, once the couple had told the rest of the losers about them, Eddie wouldn't give a flying shit about how much affection he showed to Richie infront of them but Richie on the other hand always seemed to shy away from it.

"Fuck it,"

"Huh?" Eddie looked up, not having enough time to process his thoughts before Richies lips crashed against his, at first the kiss was hard and dry but Eddie softened his lips when they pulled apart and reconnected again, turning it wet and blissful, Richies hands trailed down Eddies body until they found his waist, causing their bodies to collide together. Their lips separated with a wet click and Eddie took this opportunity to quickly slide off Richies glasses before their lips reconnected, Richie kissing Eddie a little harder this time, it wasn't long before Eddie felt his boyfriends tongue against the edge of his bottom lip, asking for permission to enter.

Eddie gave in straight away, placing a hand on Richies neck which was still holding onto his glasses, and the other cupping his cheek, their tongues brushing against one another. "Holy shit!" Stanley laughed, shaking Beverly to turn around, as she did she was greeted by the sight of Eddie and Richie hornily making out only a few metres away from the rest of the group, "oh my god guys look!" Beverly signalled to everyone else to turn around too, Bill rolled his eyes watching them, "and Ri-richie said we were horny little shits.."

"Now that's something I thought i'd never see," Mike added, causing laughter to erupt from the rest of the losers, this laughter is what caused Eddie to open his eyes and notice everyone watching them, Richie could feel Eddie had stopped kissing back and sensed that something was wrong so he pulled away and looked back at everyone too, and sure enough they were all staring at them. Eddies face began turning bright red from embarrassment, he slipped Richies glasses back onto his face for him and let out a small giggle, "they're all staring at us Rich.." Eddie glanced over in the groups direction again, "let them stare," Richie replied before placing one last kiss onto Eddies lips.

" Eddie glanced over in the groups direction again, "let them stare," Richie replied before placing one last kiss onto Eddies lips

<333