Chapt 2

The moment Yibo entered the mansion was the moment Xiao Zhan was let down and they were stripped to nothing.

They kissed passionately and fiercely as Yibo held Xiao Zhan's thigh. Xiao Zhan jumped up and straddled Yibo's waist, their erection hitting each other.

Yibo devoured Xiao Zhan's lips as if there was no tomorrow and he quickly made his way to his room.

Xiao Zhan's hole felt empty for some time already. With his arms around Yibo, Xiao Zhan whispered "Quick... Fuck me now..."

Yibo laid Xiao Zhan down and stood up. "Seduce me" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan blushed as he went up and kiss Yibo. Just as Yibo was about to kiss back, Xiao Zhan pulled away.

Xiao Zhan repeated this a few times as Yibo caught the game and growled, trying his best to devour Xiao Zhan before Xiao Zhan could pull away but he failed.

Xiao Zhan teased Yibo a little more and Yibo reacted quicker, grabbing Xiao Zhan and kissing him hard.

Xiao Zhan giggled and escaped from Yibo's arms then went to the bed on fours, sticking his ass out. "Fuck... you're so good at teasing me" Yibo growled as he hovered over Xiao Zhan.

Yibo placed kisses and hickeys on the back of Xiao Zhan's neck as he positioned himself. Without warning, he thrusted himself in hard.

"Ahhh!" Xiao Zhan screamed in pleasure while Yibo groaned "You're so tight..."

Yibo flipped Xiao Zhan over to kiss him. After the kiss Xiao Zhan panted as he moaned "Yibo..."

And this turned Yibo on. 'So he asked me to have sex knowing who I am. He chose me. Zhan chose me. Xiao Zhan did.'

Yibo growled back "Zhan" and Zhan's thoughts went wild too 'Does he know me? Or is it someone else that he likes?'

Xiao Zhan wanted to ask but all that came out of his mouth were never ending moans and pants. The erotic sound of their moans, mixed with the lustful air and the squelching sounds turned the both of them on as they made love till the wee hours of the morning.

Xiao Zhan dozed off first and Yibo smiled. He cleaned them up and cuddled Xiao Zhan tight. His crush, the one he had seen once 5 years ago and another time 2 years ago, on the third time approached him.

Is this fate? Yibo wondered. The first time he saw Xiao Zhan he already knew this guy would steal his heart. And on the second time Yibo wanted to follow Xiao Zhan but failed to.

Yibo smiled as he cuddled his crush and fell asleep. The next afternoon, Yibo woke up as he felt something squirming in his arms.

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes and froze, then screamed. Yibo let go of Xiao Zhan to cover his ears and Xiao Zhan immediately retreated back, covering his body which was filled with marks with the blanket.

"Y-Y-Y... Y-You... W-Why... Why am I here?" Xiao Zhan stammered. Yibo frowned "You don't remember?"

"I do! I do!" Xiao Zhan clarified nervously then quoted "It's just... didn't they say Wang Yibo, the head of the No. 1 Mafia gang in the world is a cruel playboy who kills the person after fucking the life out of him or her?"

Yibo frowned "And you came to me knowing that?" Xiao Zhan bit his lower lip "I... I... I heard even so you're the only one that can bring someone to heaven with pleasure..."

"And if I kill people after fucking the life out of them, who would know how good I am in bed, Zhan?" Yibo frowned deeply.

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes "H-How do you know my name!" Yibo shook his head. "Tell me what made you come to me first"

Xiao Zhan kept silent a little then started explaining his story. Since birth, he was an orphan. His mother was going in labour when a truck came and crashed the taxi they were in.

Luckily, they were near the hospital and the only survivor was Xiao Zhan. When he turned 6, the orphanage kicked him and 3 other children out as they did not have the resources to continue taking care of him.

He watched one die of starvation, one die while getting beaten to death and one was kidnapped. He roamed the streets stealing food and hiding from street dogs.

When he turned 9, someone tracked him down. His uncle kept him in but treated him even lower than a servant. He is their personal punching bag and only get to eat food left after 2 days.

At age 14, he then knew that the reason his uncle kept him is because of the huge inheritance that his parents left behind.

At age 16, he ran to a nearby playground and cried. He couldn't take the everyday beatings. He couldn't take the harshness he lived through. He couldn't take the emptiness and the lack of love or warmth.

But he met someone who comforted him with just a sweet and a smile. That boy was only 2 years older but told him his terrible past of having abusive parents too. Xiao Zhan decided if others can do it, he can handle it too.

On the night before he turned 18, he heard his cousin who was 2 years older talking to his father. They would prepare a feast, drug him and let his cousin do whatever dirty things he wanted to do with him.

He heard all the vulgarities spewing out of his cousin's mouth, especially "I'll fuck him so hard till he blacks out and I'll enjoy him even more while he has fainted" To make things worse, his uncle agreed and said after that they can use his thumb to force him into signing the contract of transfer of inheritance.

Xiao Zhan ran away immediately. He spent his 18th birthday getting chased by a group of street dogs. After a few days, a restaurant offered to hire him. But less than a week later, another waiter framed him for stealing money and he was kicked out.

From then till now, 21, he had been working many part time jobs but one of them refused to pay him and the other two are all low paying due to him not going through education.

Those money barely paid for a bun and a bottle of water a day, plus rental for a storeroom with space just enough for him to lie in.

Xiao Zhan is tired of living this life. No matter what he did, how he tried, he was tired. He didn't want to do this anymore. Besides, he got kicked out of the storeroom and one of his part time job closed down. The other decided to fire him as they no longer needed him.

Now, he is jobless and homeless. "So I approached you. I have never had sex before and they said you will take me to heaven. I... I wanted to experience it once and when I saw you, I knew I would be willing to have sex with you even if I'm the bottom..."

Yibo raised his brows unamused. "So you're saying after going through all the shit in your life, you decided to come to me who would give you such good pleasure before ending your life?"

Xiao Zhan nodded his head and Yibo was a little upset. "You don't want your life?! Then why not give it to me?"

Seeing Xiao Zhan's shocked face yet continued keeping silent, Yibo said "No... that's not a suggestion. Since you came here after deciding to give up your life in my hands, it's mine now."