Thug Me Like That .

“I can’t really explain it

I’m so into you now

I wanna be more than a friend to you now

I really like what you’ve done to me

I can’t really explain it

I’m so into you

I really like what you’ve done to me

I can’t really explain it

I’m so into you” fabolous

*La’Nola POV*

I wake up hearing light snoring in my ear and I know it isn’t me since im up so I turned my head to see im to on the phone as I checked my phone to see who was on it I realized I was still on the line with derrick . Aww he’s snores I thought.

“derrick wake up” I said in the line with my voice still sounding gross do to my morning voice which by the way I hope he did not hear as I was trying wake my self fully up and clear my throat while getting the crust out my eye I hear his snoring stops so I figured he was up.

“what the hell we fall asleep on the phone together” derrick says while yawning

“well goodmorning sleepy head yes we sure did by the way your ass snores buddy” I said with a light chuckle while getting out of bed almost tripping on shoes thats on the floor I have no clue how they even got there.

“morning lil mama , by the way since we slept together on the phone I think its time for the next step” he says with a comfortable silence I knew he was waiting for my answer to the next step which I have no clue what that is and if its sex I’ll cut his little penis off little prev.

as I huffed I the phone and rolled my eyes “i hope its not sex cause your not going to get lucky and ill cut your magic stick off in a hot flash” I said half serious jeeze can I meet one guy that don t only want sex from me like I get its only been six weeks with knowing him and the reputations I hear about him and how he hops to one girl to another and how he puts it down I don t want to be that girl to him I cant but feel like since we have some type of friendship and since he got to know me and seen im not like those other kind of girls he wouldnt want that he would want a friend.

Before I could finish my ranting in my head he spoke’d “ damn ma it ain’t even like that yet . I ment the next step is me sleeping in bed with you non sexually” he said with a chuckle oh thats what he meant? Wait what he mean yet?

“what you mean yet?” I said while brushing my teeth in my bathroom

“ill let you think about that take it how you want it ma but anyways ima let you go so you can brush your teeth cause I smelt your stank ass breath through the phone and thats a turn off ma” he said I knew he had a smile on his face well I hoped he did

after rinsing my mouth I laughed and said whatever “alright bye big head”

after taking a shower and getting dressed throwing on my brown leggings and big sweater with my scuff and my hair in a messy bun trying to keep it casual since its kind of chilly today. Walking downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen