Thug Me Like That .SORRY ON HOLD </3

hey yall ,its demoya (: and its my first story so will yall please and kindly read it and tell me what you think?! i need all the feedback i can get i hope yall like it (; i've been thiking about this story alot so i decide to just say what the hell i might as well write it so like it vote it read it fan it and give me feed back thanks lovelys ! 

Y u thug me like dat?
I swear 2 GOD I don't mean 2,
sometimes I feel like I don't need you.

-Lil Boosie

* La’Nola POV *

3 years now .

 “WHAT THE FUCK D ?!!” I said as I threw a vase at my SOON to be ex-boyfriend's head while he slept .

 “ouch ! The fuck ?” he said as he was getting up rubbing his head looking at me like i was  crazy

 as I walked back and forth in his room thinking what im bout to do I just cant believe all of this. I dont know why I wont leave him.

 “how did you get in my place and why the fuck are you tryna kill me in my sleep woman?!” he shouldnt really

 be worrying about how I got in his house and asking me that question at this moment . “ the house key you gave me remember ? Now shut the fuck up d im going to ask you one thing and you better be real with me”. I said to Derrick .

“what man?” he said .   “im not even gonna ask there's no reason … what the hell where you thinking derrick sleeping with a NASTY ass emphasis on nasty ass stripper the day before getting back with me?!” i yelled

 at this moment I am so damn livid I could choke him and could care less if he hits me back a day before we get back together I mean its nothing new but damn man it was never like this before......

 3 years ago .

It was one of those lovely days on the weekend when I was just chilling so I was with my ghetto ass friends just goofing off at the mall, we just kicking it on this spring break holiday so im making sure I get out of the house for the last 4 days of spring break.

 Let me pause cause you obviously dont know who I am . Well my name is La’Nola Camille Monroe but people close to me call me Nola or either Lala it dont matter as long you ain’t calling me out my name my mama didn’t give me. Im pretty short im 5’3 a lot of people crack jokes about how tiny I am but I don’t care cause for a little body my body sure is on point any who im black, dominican, white and asian .

 I got two good friends their name is Monica we call her monny shes my bestie I knew her since pre k and my other girl is Brittany and I met her during 7th grade year but monny met britt her  freshmen year . what’s cute about us is that we  all is different  I don’t even know how we all became  friends cause i’m  the inocent never been touch virgin mary one and monny well she ain’t no hoe and she ain’t virgin mary either  but shes experience and britt well shes far from being a virgin mary lets just say she do what she do but who am I to judge that’s my homie and without them i would be friendless .

 “aye bitch get your head out them clouds I’m starving lets go to the food court then jump this place the mall is getting dead yo” my girl Monica said .

 “alright yea I was thinking the same” I said.

 “daamnnn i’ve been said that shit yall bitches be on cloud nine on that not listen to me drug type of shit” Britt said she be having them attitude problems but shoot im used to it by not paying attention to what she be saying.