Ethan doesn't quite believe him though. For something to have Grayson that out of it meant it was taking up a lot of his time. It usually wasn't something good. If Grayson didn't want to tell him, he couldn't force it out. Considering they've always told each other everything though, he couldn't pretend that he wasn't tempted to try.

"Dreams about what?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"They're like... just weirdly vivid dreams about me and this girl. They're all over the place too," Grayson sighs. "I just woke up from one where we were just... hanging out. Like, why dream about hanging out with someone? And I had this one the other day where we had a fight over something and I upset her and I just remember feeling really bad about it. But that's weird, right? Why am I dreaming about this shit?"

Grayson's been wanting to unload--he just didn't mention it was Valerie.

Ethan lets out a chuckle as his brother rants. "I'm sure it's nothing, man. Your brain is still all jumbled from the accident."

He huffs at his brothers dismissal. He wanted to talk about it, but if Ethan didn't think it was anything there was no use. It was weird anyway, maybe it was better kept to himself. The day went on like usual after that, Grayson spending most of it thinking about her again. By the time Ethan went out, attempting to take Grayson with, he was exhausted despite not doing anything. So he stayed home while he brother went out, deciding to take a nap.

He watched, gaping as Valerie slowly moved her hips until they were flush against his, cock deep inside of her. "Fuck, dollface."

She bit down on her lip, labored breathing coming from her nose as she slowly began to bounce her hips. Grayson watched her as if she was moving in slow motion, the warmth of her seemingly spreading over his entire body.

Grayson groaned at the slow pace she was taking. Valerie wanted to focus on really feeling every inch of him, but it was driving him crazy.

Unable to stand it, he grabbed her hips tightly with his strong hands and began to thrust up into her, holding her in place while she falls apart. "Can't handle it that slow, Valerie," he mutters, watching her eyes squeeze shut as she moaned out his name.

Valerie clenches her walls around him, the sounds of their moans and skin slapping together echoing off the walls of the room. "S-shit, Grayson!"

He wakes up abruptly to the sound of the front door shutting, groaning to himself. If he focused he could still feel her. The dreams were seemingly getting even more vivid and intense.

Ethan's humming under his breath when he walks in, not even noticing Grayson lying on the couch and staring at the ceiling. He jumps when he turns the light on. "Jesus Christ, dude! You can't just--"

"Sorry... you woke me up," Grayson mumbles, rubbing his eyes at the sudden brightness. "I'm gonna go take a fucking shower."

Ethan watches her brother get up curiously, "didn't you take a shower this morning?"

"Yeah. So what? What else am I supposed to do with this concussion?" He scoffs, shoving through his brother. "I can't focus on shit for more than twenty minutes without getting a headache."

Ethan follows, much to Grayson's dismay. "Seriously, Gray, I'm worried about you."

"Dude, just leave me alone for a while!" He snaps, shoving Ethan again, into the wall. "God, I woke up from the coma a few weeks ago. You don't have to be so overbearing."

He immediately regrets snapping at Ethan like that. He has every right to be worried.

"Yeah, sorry for fucking caring, I guess. You only almost died."

Grayson sighs as he enters his bathroom. He didn't even need to get in the shower anymore, now he just felt bad. He turns the water on, but after five minutes of contemplating, doesn't bother getting in. Running his hands through his hair, he goes toward Ethan's room instead.

"I'm sorry, E," he frowns, entering without knocking. "Just havin' a hard time lately."

"Yeah, I know, dude," Ethan nods, standing up to pull his brother in for a hug. "But you bottling it up and then yelling at me isn't gonna help."

Grayson sighs again, "you know that Valerie girl?" He asks, watching Ethan's eyebrow raise. "I think I need to talk to her."

He wasn't sure if that's what all the dreams meant, but it's the only thing he could think to do. He felt dizzy just thinking about it all. Valerie had to be the key to something.

"Why? Didn't you only meet her once? Or... used to know her but don't remember?" Ethan asks. "Is this because of the coma thing? You think she'll understand?" Grayson just nods--that's easier than telling him the real reason why he needs to see her.

"Do you still have her number?"

A/N

:)

there's only a couple chapters left before the end