||Next day||

||Ash POV||
I woke up by hearing gunshots, I walked out of the house to see Y/n shooting at glass bottles.
Yesterday she was acting weird and when we were going to sleep, she was laying far away from me and pushing my arm away when I tried to hug or cuddle her. 'What's going on?'

I walked up to her and hugged her from behind as she fixed the gun but she slightly pushed me away with her shoulder and elbow. "What's wrong? You have been acting like this since yesterday," I said and hugged her again while laying my head on her shoulder, and leaning closer to her cheek. She moved her face away, "I thought I was just one of your friends. So can you let me go now?" She said and I tried to get what she meant until it got me.

Flashback
"Who are they?" Dad asked as he eyed Y/n and the others.
"They're my friends. We need the key to the house" I said as I looked at Y/n whose eyes slightly widened.
Flashback end

"Oh... I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean it like that. Will you forgive me?" I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek, she sighed and finally smiled and turned to face me, "Of course. I love you. How could I stay mad at you," she said and kissed me "I love you too. How's your shoulder doin'?" I asked, she giggled and said "I've been worse" 

I sighed and stood beside her as she shot and got a bottle, "Oh, wow" we heard a voice and turned around to see Eiji.

"Did we wake you?" I asked he shook his head, "No. I just woke up anyways" Y/n sighed after having missed a bottle, "Ash I'm rusty. I missed a bottle" she whined and I chuckled and held her waist.

"But it's so far!" Eiji said as Y/n and I switched places, I hold up my gun

"How are your shoulders? Are you sure you should do that?" Eiji asked, "It's just a scratch," I said as I shot, Y/n smiled at me and turned to Eiji and held her gun to him, "Wanna try?" she asked.

A small time passed and Y/n sighed as Eiji missed again, "Come on, put your back into it," Y/n said standing beside him and showing him how to hold it, "Hold the grip tighter. It's loaded with a magnum cartridge. You'll hurt your wrist like that. Put the trigger lightly. Aim well, and..." she said, he shot but missed. 

"Great shot," Y/n said sarcastically and Eiji frowned when Ibe walked up to us and told Eiji to wake Shorter up. When he walked away Ibe looked at us

"What? You don't like us letting him shoot a gun, huh?" I asked he sighed

"That's not it. It's just... you two and he is too different. Your backgrounds, too" he said

"I guess you have your reasons, but you treat him too much like a baby. That's why he still can't protect himself at that age" Y/n said and held her gun at the last bottle.

"In our country, we don't carry guns to protect ourselves" Ibe yelled and she shot

"Too bad this isn't Japan. Try telling them that when someone has a gun to your head" I said and we walked back to the house.

||Time skip||

I was with Ibe and Max when we heard gunshots, we run out and hide in the bushes, we saw everything that was happening, Ash jumped into the house and dropped his gun like the guys had told him to. 

"What do we do now?" Ibe asked as I thought of an idea, I looked at Max and we nodded, we had the same plan.

"Shunichi, we got a plan," Max said.

We got to the truck without anybody seeing us and when the guys handed over Jennifer to Ash. Max turned the lights on the truck and screamed "Freeze, cops!" Max yelled and Ash kicked the guy in front of him and the other guy held his gun at Ash but got Jennifer instead, Jim tried to help us but got shot in the shoulder.

Ash got his gun and shot the last guy before running up to Jim but stopped when he felt someone behind him, Shorter cut the guy's neck and fell to the floor. Max and Ibe walked up to Eiji and I walked to Ash and Jim.

Jennifer was dead, Jim's friend walked in but walked back to call an ambulance and the cops.
Jim took Ash's gun and said Shorter should lay the knife in Jennifer's hand.

We heard the cops and we run out, I stopped when I saw Ash just standing by his father, Jim stared up at him and then back at me before back at his son and whispering something. 

"Ash, we got to go. He'll be fine. Don't die on us now Jim" I said and we ran out. Max quickly drove away when we got into the truck.

||Time skip||

Max stopped the car and we got out, we waited for Max to know how to get to Los Angeles.
We heard someone walk at us and we saw a man. Max walked up to him, "How do we get to Los Angeles?" The man seemed confused by his question, "What? You're already in Los Angeles." He said, it was our time to look confused and the man pointed at a little path.

We walked and then we saw it, Los Angeles. We smiled, Ash and I hugged and looked at the view. "It's beautiful," I said and Ash nodded. I smiled and thought

'Los Angeles, I haven't been here in a long time,'