Feels |KairixMattia|

Short description: Mattia is the new kid.

💞Don't be afraid to catch feels 💞

*•.Kairi.•*

It's been a while since I had a crush. Like an actual crush.

Where my heart would speed up when seeing them, where I'd spend my free time scribbling their name in my notebook or testing out how their last name would go with my first name.

It's high school so of course I've met attractive people, boys and girls alike, but no one to actually grab my attention and keep it.

At least until last month.

We'd known for a while that there'd be a new student. And though I was slightly excited (who wasn't) I wasn't thinking about it that particular day.

So when this boy walked into class looking like a full grown snack I couldn't help but be shocked.

Not to sound overly dramatic, but that face had to have been sculpted by angels.

He had dark hair that fell on his forehead in an effortlessly perfect yet messy fringe. It resembled a mushroom slightly, it being a lot longer in the front than the back and sides but it looked amazing.

His eyes were wide and brown but could look hazel in the right light. They were framed by thick eyelashes giving off a very hooded effect.

His lips were thick and he had a habit of licking them every now and then. He had a birthmark on his cheek that really topped things off.

And as if he couldn't be more attractive, god decided to make him very tall which was hot.

Visually he was perfect. But personally he was even better.

After the first few days I convinced my friends to approach him and offer for him to sit with us during lunch. Luckily they thought he looked like a cool guy too so they agreed rather quickly.

I haven't actually spoken to him, besides the hi here and there, due to the way my mouth would dry up whenever he approached me.

His voice was deep, and he talked a lot. At first he was shy but as the days went on he got more comfortable and it turned out he was funny. His humor was dark at times and he came off as blunt often but he was funny nonetheless.

At first it was pure admiration, me just appreciating what his parents were kind enough to present us with.

But as the weeks turned into a month I'd grown sorta attached to him on a deeper level, now that he had an amazing personality to compliment his face.

I learned this by observing the way he spoke to my (and I suppose his) friends. I still haven't gathered the courage to actually speak with him, besides when my friends forced me to contribute to the conversation.

They found it weird how quiet I was around him and i found out through Alejandro that this boy thought i just didn't like him.

I could feel the tension between us when we were left alone on occasion or even with everyone there and I wanted to speak to him, tell him I didn't hate him. Far from it really. But I was nervous.