A/N

You know I wanted to save this picture for a more cringey moment but I'll use it to cover my putting off updating.

Welp, if any of you read the "A short introduction" surly you remember me saying that I update whenever.

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THIS STORY!

I just... Sorta got startled by the Carona last month, and then I feel into a two week depression, and then I started working on a private project that I hope to send to a publisher of some kind, and just....

Mostly I've been fighting depression and anxiety over my security after all this is over, because my mom has serious health issues and all the drama of my life that I don't wanna talk about because I don't like sharing the sad feels around. So when I climbed out of that hole of depression I put all my focus on my book, and I don't wanna redirect that focus too much.

But please note that I haven't forgotten this story! I have like... Two paragraphs of the next chapter done, I just... Need to write about another ten or... Thirty and it'll be ready.

Anyways, I just don't want anyone to think I'm just ignoring wattpad, but I need to work on my book so I don't feel like I'm going nowhere during this time.
I hope you're all staying safe and are healthy!

I love you all my darling biscuits, stay beautiful ~!
~ 💮 Masky