Almost

~Leo's POV~

      "Wha-what.?" I couldn't stop myself from stuttering.

Donnie eyes widened. He quickly crawled away from me and inched over to the other side of the bed. His back was facing me. He was trying to hide from me. My cheeks flustered. "Donnie..?"

He remained still. He only managed to say six words. "Did I say that out loud?"

He must have been asking himself that. He still wouldn't look at me. I was nervous. His voice shook as he said it. I wanted to comfort him. So I slowly shuffled over. I rested my hand on his shoulder. He slowly turned to me. He looked at me with his dark brown eyes. They always remined me of dark pools of chocolate. So cute. I looked away from him. I knew if I stared long enough, I would be too tempted. I would do something that would most definitely ruin or relationship forever. I was suddenly surprised when he grabbed my face and pulled me closer to his. He made me stare him right in the eyes. A sudden rush of adrenaline ran through me, and because of it I grabbed both his wrist and slowly pushed him down on the bed. He looked at me surprised, but then smiled at me. I wanted to make him mine. All mine. But a sudden thought came to me. He is drunk. Unlike me... I might have faked being drunk to keep everyone safe. And to insure that nobody gets close to my Donnie. Like I've said before, I can handle my alcohol. Probably the best out of everyone. And I'm not sure I wanna lose my virginity when he won't even remember. Or would that be better..? And would Donnie want to lose his virginity while being drunk? In the time I spend thinking, I felt Donnie wrap his arms around my neck. He was trying to push our heads together. Our lips were only inches from touching. I decided that there was no way to avoid this anymore so I shut my eyes and leaned into the upcoming kiss.

But of course. The moment was ruined.

A drunk April and Mikey had barged into the room, both oblivious to what was about to happen if they hadn't walked in. They didn't seem to notice us at all. They were in a drunk argument. Donnie seeing April and Mikey, quickly pulled away from me and slightly pushed me off of him. I couldn't believe this. He wanted this. I was only giving him what he wanted. "I told yo..you Bitch..Danny's room is the Noicest.." Mikey said to April proudly, slurring his words.

"Fist of all...this ain't your room..second.. isn't his name Doby?" April spoke back.

"Both of you. Get the fuck out. Now." I would have never actually said this to them. But considering how angry I was and how drunk they are, they probably wouldn't remember anyways.

"Bro, calm the fuck UP." Mikey drunkenly mumbled, drool dripping from his mouth.

"Isn't the expression calm the fuck DOWN.?" April questioned, tapping her chin.

"Biiiiiitch..Fight ME." Mikey responded putting his fists up.

"Yes. Fight each other. Just maybe not in....here.." I suggested.

Without bothering what they would say, I pushed them both out of the room. I didn't need to deal with this right now. I lock the door. I let out an annoyed sigh. But then remember I have Donnie waiting for me. "Oh Donnie. Now what were alone.. let's get back where we left off..shall we-"

He was gone.

I began to quietly freak out. I ran right out the door, and thankfully Donnie was next to the TV holding his book
talking to it. Raph was dry humping a pillow. Making sure to never sleep on that pillow again. Casey was having an argument with his foot. Interesting. And like I thought, April and Mikey were trying to fight. Obviously not very well. I made my way back to Donnie. I was going to attempt to bring up what were going to do, but he wouldn't give me the chance. He would get up and walk away from me. It upset me, I'll admit. But I wasn't going to force him into something he didn't want to. I'm not like that.

I think.

Lately I've been feeling weird. So who knows. I might not be the same. I feel different. I think different than before.  But who knows why. I  just wanted to go to my room to sleep. But I didn't want Donnie to be unsupervised. So I decided against going to my room. I would prefer to watch over him. I made sure Raph wasn't pillow humping on the couch and made myself comfortable.

~A few hours later~Still Leo's POV~

I wake up to feel the soft and warm embrace of someone close to me. I look around and there I see Donnie cuddled up against my chest. I looked down at him, many thoughts racing through my mind. If only we'd...we could've..

Suddenly I realize all that happened last night. At least I assume that considering it was bright now. I didn't want to bother Donnie. He was peacefully sleeping. So I managed to get off the couch without waking him up. I walk over to the fridge. A note. Raph is supposedly meant to cook today, but usually on these days I order food. And because I can't have people see me, I just ask them to leave the food somewhere near where I can reach it from the sewers. So today was no different. Mikey's cooking was almost bearable, Donnies cooking was pretty good, and I didn't cook. I'd just order take-out for everyone.

I decided to rummage through the fridge. Raph knows that I hate his cooking. He stopped caring after the fifth burnt pizza. And thankfully he did. Everyone's health was on the line.

I decided to head to my room to wait for Donnie to wake up.

-Important Authors Note-

So before I go on and say what I wanted to say, Happy valentine's day to all of you. I honestly forgot it was Valentine's day today, not gonna lie... and that's probably because I'm a very lonely individual. :^)

Secondly, I am planning to start a new story, the ship being TordTom. So if you're interested, you should watch our for that!

Besides that, I'm sorry the chapter was so short ●~●