part 1

Great! Thought Draco as he huriddly made his way down to breakfast.To Pansy and Blaise It wasn't a surprise he came late , If not they were releaved he even managed to sleep, the war really affected him and while  they did enjoy Draco being civil they didn't like that he would constantly over think things too much or about what would happen the next day which didn't give much room for sleep.

"Good morning" Draco said as he sat down in between Pansy and Blaise.
"Morning Dray"
"Hey mate" they both said dismissively knowing exactly what  would happen next.
"I just couldn't sleep with that prat on my mind all day-" suddenly a paper ball hit the back of his head Draco turned around slowly only to see  bloody saint potter trying not to laugh.
"I-im s-sorry i-i didn't" Harry said through snickers.
"Oh save your excuses potter!" Draco said before pulling Harry by his wrist and giving him a punch in the jaw.And soon all hell broke loose.

-timeskip brought to u by its LeviOsa not LevioSA-

"So you mean to tell me that Mr.Potter threw a paper at Mr.Malfoy and that's why you two proceeded to cause such a big scene in the Great Hall?! ." McGonagall shouted at the two boys that just came back from the hospital wing, obviously furious at the poor reason for such a scene.
"I tried to apologize!" Esclamed Harry, trying to defend himself

"Oh really? I didn't notice I guess u were to busy LAUGHING in between your apology for me to make out the words" Draco glared

"WELL IF YOU'D JUST LET ME TALK-"

"OH SO NOW I HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE GOLDEN BOY-"

"YOU'RE STILL HOLDING GRUDGES! IF YOU'D JUST-"

"IM NOT HOLDING ANYTHING POTTER YOURE JUST-"

" ENOUGH!"

Both boys reluctantly calmed down, looking at anything but eachother.
McGonagall pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a frustrated sigh. These boys just couldn't move on, it was really frustrating to the staff and her. "Detention for two weeks for the both of you"They looked as though they were about to protest but one look at McGonagalls icy cold glare and they quickly backed down.
"50 points from Griffindor and Slytherin,get out of my office."
They reluctantly got up and walked out. McGonagall sighed ,so much for house unity she thought.

-time skip brought to you by too many time skips -

STUPID POTTER Draco thought as he made his way to potions,his hair wasn't gelled back anymore after his fight with harry and it wasnt as if he had time to fix it so he only grew more frustrated as he made his way to potions with Harry because of COURSE they both had potions together the day they despised each other the most.As they entered it turns out there's only two seats available and they just so happened to be right next to eachother.
Draco felt like Avada kedavraing himself while Harry just kept rethinking his life choices.why had he thrown that paper at Malfoys head? Oh yeah because he found his essay useless and crumbled it into a ball and threw it away without meaning to hit malfoy but luck just wasnt on his side was it? Now look at him 50 points taken from his house with 2 weeks of detention with the blonde git who he now has to work with and sit next to, and if that wasnt the cherry on top the paper he threw at malfoy just so happened to be his potions essay which means he doesn't have his homework which is another 15 points from his house along with another week of detention.fun. This day just keeps getting better and better doesnt it they both thought bitterly taking their seats.

Harry was not disappointed 15 points were taken along with another week of detention he caught malfoy snickering a bit oh how he wanted to punch the blond git right there and then.

"Now class today you will be making a Polly juice potion with your partner which is the person sitting next to you dont make mistakes and be careful your partner can test them after please begin" Slughorn instructed.

A few moments ago everything was going great until the two both added their hair at the same time
"Um Malfoy I wanted you to test it"

"Are you mad?! I'm not tasting anything with essence of you in it!"

"Well now we both added our hair and someone has to test it!"

"Well it isnt me!"
Suddenly something fell from the desk behind them
"HERBIVICUS!" someone yelled and a spell hit their cauldron suddenly there was a loud crash and a bunch of smoke.

"Class! Is everyone alright!?" Slughorn yelled quickly casting a spell to clear the smoke.

"Yes-" Draco was cut off by the sound of crying it sounded like a child he noticed it was coming from his cauldron and drew his wand just incase. He looked in and his jaw hit the floor there in his cauldron was a little baby boy about 3 months old crying his eyes out.Draco slowly took off his robe and wrapped it around the infint and slowly took him out of the cauldron and everyone gasped.
The kid had Draco's Blonde hair but instead of it being neat it was messy like Harry's along with Harry's green emerald eyes. The child stopped crying after seeing Draco and immediately started to smile and made grabby hands at Draco's hair.
Draco looked at harry who looked as if he just caught voldemort having an affair with his dad.Oh sweet merlin they've really done it this time.