Questions #15

Heyyyyyyyyy, so I haven't been feeling well, and I'm not too motivated, so this chapter ain't gonna be story-based like the others. I'll explain the situation on why I'm feeling shitty. There's a couple things to go over, so let's just start with the main thing.

I'm thinking of using a different app along with Wattpad. Why? Because Wattpad's a butt and is really frustrating me right now. In case you haven't noticed, I've had to temporarily unpublish a few books. Here's why: apparently, people's books and accounts have been getting deleted WITHOUT WARNING because their content is a little too "risky" even if it's marked mature, specifically the sexual stuff. Now, you've read my stories, you know what they're like.

They are about MONSTERS and CRAZY PEOPLE. Sure, I make a few romantic ones, but I really like to dive into the absolute madness that can course through a psychopath's skull. Sometimes, that involves terrible things, like rape and necrophilia. I'm not trying to glorify it or anything; in fact, I do my best to show just how fucked up that shit is. You all know that my books are meant to horrifying (most of them, anyways), and it's horrible, I know, but that kind of stuff happens.

I perfectly understand why they wouldn't want that sort of content on their app, I really do, but they never did anything to stop me in the past, plus I know damn well they aren't going to put into consideration the type of books I write and why I put those scenes in there. I always put warnings on those chapters and mark my books as mature so that people can skip over those sections if it makes them too uncomfortable. Hell, I get uncomfortable with that kind of stuff too, yet I still put in because I feel like a more tame version wouldn't quite push just how insane the person actually is. I'm hoping this will eventually go away because they had never enforced these rules in the past, and I'm pretty sure you can sue them for deleting your account and content without warning. I still plan to put these books on another site just in case, but I do want to keep using Wattpad, since it's been the only thing I've used for the past, like, 6 years to get my frustrations out onto a page. Okay, you know what, I'm gonna stop explaining that one here before I vomit from the stress.

Next, on the subject of sexual content, recently my friend, the one who writes those chapters for me has decided to completely ignore me for reasons I have no idea about— figured I'd tell ya, since it does involve my books. I don't know if it was something I did or if she's going through something, but I'm left in the dark. This has taken a big toll on me, considering she's one of two friends that I have left, so hopefully, we'll get to talking again soon, but that doesn't seem like it's gonna happen right now, so any sexual chapters from now on are likely going to be written by me, which will be interesting, I guess. Not too experienced in that department, but hey, I'm a romance writer who never experienced romance, so I guess that's just how I roll. Anyways, let's get on with it before I get too bummed out.

Number one: Why did King Noah's father from Servant *cough cough* SPOILER *cough cough*

——————————————

               kill his mother? It won't be mentioned in the story, so here's what I imagine was the situation: he was accusing her of hooking up with the stableboy, which she most definitely didn't do. He was too blinded by jealousy and killed her without a second thought, thinking that she only belongs to him. He had accused her numerous times for fraternizing with others, which she hadn't ever done, but this particular time, the stableboy was spreading a rumor that he and the Queen did hook up once. It was enough to send him over the edge.

————————————

Number two: How old was Noah when his parents died? Around seventeen, possibly even sixteen.

Three: What's Richard from Torturous' backstory? What turned him into a killer? Well, let's see, his father died when he was around five, so he didn't get a chance to know him, while his mother was a prostitute who OD'd on heroin when he was a teen. The only thing he really had going for him was school, which he excelled at in every course, but he especially took an interest in art. His whole life, he lived around crime, and it was normal to him, so often times, his art projects would be based around horrible things he had seen in his life, except he didn't think of them as horrible, but beautiful and exciting.

This lead to a concern for him mental health at the school and that sort of pissed him off and, often times, his classmates would tease him for his unfortunate life. That really messed him up, and eventually, he just snapped and took out his frustration on someone in his neighborhood who'd be a usual "customer" of his mom. I would say this was the man who got her started on drugs, so he felt it was justified. He tied him down and pierced the body full of needles, injecting all sorts of drugs into his blood stream. Being smart about it, he never left a trace, but he panicked when he realized what might happen if he were to get caught, so he packed necessities and left home. While leaving, he'd constantly think about the rush he felt and it excited him, which is why he wanted to do it again and again.

Next is: have I played Boyfriend to Death? Honestly, never heard about it until this was asked, so the answer is no. Did look it up, though, so maybe I'll check it out more in depth later.

Okay, voices, um...

For Sullivan from Alluring Magic, I'd say this is the closest I can find. You'll have to picture him with a bit of a Irish accent, though, otherwise, it's spot on:

And, for the next one, let's do Kit from The Fox Spirit. Let's see... this one was pretty hard. I imagine him to have like a calm, neutral tone, and it was very difficult to find, but I think the closest I got was Hisoka's voice actor from Hunter x Hunter's English dub, just less creepy, obviously. Kit is very much the farthest thing from Hisoka. Like I said, it was hard to find an exact match, but you get the gist:

That's all. I hope you guys are doing well. Think up some new questions for me, okay? I'm running low on them.

Thanks for all your support, and I hope you'll stick with me through this little crisis. You guys really have no idea how much you all mean to me. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

~Golden~