Chapter 1

My alarm buzzed, ringing through my ears, i sat up and shut the alarm up before sitting up and placing my childish froggy slippers on then heaved myself downstairs. i grapped my phone of the counter and began to make some breakfast. after i finished my pancakes and fruit i hoped in the shower and lathered myself in coconut bodywash and the washed my hair etc. after 10 minutes i got out and went to my closet to change. i chucked on a black SHADE halter top, my mom jeans and my white air maxs before sitting down to do my hair and make up. once my hair dried i straitened my hair with a middle partning the added some power, filled in my brows and added light nude brown stainer. Finally i added my rose gold micheal kors watch then grabbed my needed books, schedual, cash, phone, make-up bag and my waterbottle and keys placed them in my  Givenchy Pvc backpack and headed to my white audi. Its the first day of school after summer and i havent seen dylan in 1/2 a year after he cheated on me, im not sure if i will even have the ability to be in the same building as him.

i pulled up in my usual spot next to cara's and scott's car. Our friendship group consists of me, cara (my best friend) scott, dylan, issac and sora. i got out and walked up to the guys standing around scotts range rover and i greated everyone there but dylan was no where to be seen, thank god!!

All i saw then was Dylan pull up in his black porche ( he came from an extremly wealthy family) right next to mine and got out....with vera! Vera Kitcher was the most popular girl in school and she happened to be the one dylan cheated on me with. they both walked up to us, dylan and vera gave everyone a warm welcome exept me, vera just looked me up and down then sniggered and dylan just gave me a simple nod. strait away i felt angered and upset, i was already standing next to issac but sudenly he grabbed my hand without anyone seeing and gave me a gentle reasuring squeeze before looking down at me and smiling. i have to say issac is an extremly extremly attractive face and his eyes and body and... i snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang, i grabbed my bag of the bonnet of scott's car and wanderihng into school with everyone. we sat down in our usual seats in reg and began to discuss the school trip to los angeles, since we lived in the heart of phillidelphia the annual school lesiure trip is to hot and sunny L.A. Every once in a while i would catch Stiles looking at me and issac as issac had one of my hands in his fidling with my rings. i got out my schedual just to realise i had physical Ed first with stiles and the rest of the guys. 

As me, sora and cara made our way to gym class we stopped my our lockers to grab out stuff and change, after about 10 minutes i was changed into my black nike pro sports bra, nike shorts and my roches then sliked my hair up into a messy ponytail, removed my jewllery, grabbed my water bottle and headphones and put my stuff in my locker.

Our gym coach announced we were doing track today which i train in outside of school as well and am actually the 2nd faster sprinter/relay in the north east for my age divison. We got out our starting blocks etc but all the girls were being watched by our grade and upper year boys who were just there to look at vera and all the other hottie totties. first we were doing qualifying so my first sets were pretty but when we got to the quarter finals i was running against vera and 4 other qualifiers who are fast! i could here beyonce playing in the background, get set, GO!! I had a good start and ended up winning overall, next event was the relay. Me, Cara, Ella and Sora who competed in nationals were up against veras team, these private school girls team and 3 other schools from the county. just before we went to our positions i saw issac walking up to me ( he gave me a reasuring hug and big smile before heading back to scott, dylan, dan, ollie, charlie and the other guys who were all checking out the girls in their shorts. I was running last so i went and headed to my starting place, i was running against vera, issey(private school who was fast as hell) and the other 3 fastest girls. the gun went... Ella had a good start and a clean change with cara but sora started to fall behind into 5th, i saw her approaching and started to run before i felt the cold metal baton in my hands, i took of. issey was in first and vera in second i started to approach vera then passed her but she was hot on my heals. I looked to the stands and saw dylan standing there chearing but not for me.. for vera, my anger started to build and i took off past issey and inot a clear 1st!!!! issac and the rest of the class ran up to the team and congratulated us exept a couple of people who were with vera and issey who were clearly angry. Dylan just sat in the stands before vera came up to him and began to suck his face off. At that point it got to much and i began running for the changing rooms. I could hear Scott and Issac and dan calling for me and shouting a dylan...