Meeting the Angel

CHAPTER ONE
K A I U S

I am here inside my room with devastated feeling that seems not fading anytime soon. I am like a caterpillar with my blanket serves as my cocoon. Fck, why I am being emotional. It is my pride’s fault why we broke up. If I just swallow my pride and beg her to not broke up with me, there is a possibility that we are sitting at my couch watching movies.

Shit, I really don’t like this feeling. This is my second time – wait I can’t remember the first time I felt it but it’s not important anymore. I scanned the photos with me and her in my phone. That innocent looked in her face that captivates my heart. Her smile that makes my stomach flutter.

“Greetings,” I shouted from the shock. There is a girl. A girl sitting on my study stable. She gives me a cold stare though her presence gives a comfortable ambiance. She has a white wavy hair that stops on her waist, I wonder how long that is when it is straighten. Her skin is so fair. It is like a cotton, soft and white. But the most captivating of her looks is her eyes. It compliments her pale skin and white hair. It is the color of grey and with the glistening in it, it is more of a silver. Woah, never saw an eyes like that.

“Did I startle you Kaius?” She said. Her legs are crossing. Her dress is so short and I am trying myself not to look at her white legs.

“Wh-who the hell are you?” Who is she? And how did she enter my room when I secure it that I double lock it.

“Is it important?” She stands and tidy herself then walks towards me. She sits on my bed and slowly lies facing me. “You are the one who calls for my help.” She said and run her soft hands on my cheeks.

“I don’t remember calling you and for heaven’s sake I don’t know you.” I grabbed her hand. Shit her hands are so soft.

“You need help right?” She smiles. Her smile is so mind-blowing. Damn girl, is there anything else that makes you ugly because right now I am doubting that.

“Help about what?” She snaps her fingers and a 5 pages of paper floats in the air. She reaches for one page while the rest is still floating. I can see myself pales because of the sight.

”Kaius Sinclair. Age 18. Gender, male. Hobbies, playing sports, playing video games with Harries Morgan, kissing Peitho, watching po–“ I shut her up before she finishes it. Damn it.

“Can you please direct your point? And explain who are you and where did you came from?” I don’t know why I am calm right now. But this girl, she has this vibe that if you doubt her presence you’ll rot yourself to hell and I know it doesn’t make any sense.

“Kaius Sinclair, do you want to get wishes?”  I looked at her like she’ve grown another head.

“What do you mean?”

“Heaven sent out angels to give wishes for those lonely soul like you. Aren’t the heavenly good?” She asked with a smile. Woah, her smile.

“How can I trust yo—“ I didn’t finish my sentence. Her presence. Her knowing my hobbies and those papers which are still floating are already evidence that she is not a human. “Wishes?”

“Yes. We are sent to grant your wishes. I’ll grant 10 of your wishes and before that you need to sign this contract.” She gets one of the floating papers and handed it to me. I read the paper which have the terms and condition, and dos and don’ts.

“Wait you are living with us?” I said tearing my eyes from the paper and look at her.

“Yes.” She answered simply. I continue to read it. Once I finish reading I stand from my lying state, gets a pen from my table and sign it. I hope this is not a dream.

“Well done, Kaius Sinclair.” I heard her say from my bed. I turn around and about to asked questions, but she already disappears.

What the hell did just happen? Did I imagine those things? Because that girl disappears like that. Now I question my sanity.