Can't stay out of trouble? (Perceptor and Kup)

Kup walked around the lost light in search of a particular mech. Percy wasn't in his labs, not in swerve's bar or in a meeting, which meant he wasn't in the base at all but he wasn't on a mission. Kup told springer where he was going before transforming and driving out to the perimeter.

The elder looked around when he heard a screech, a bang, and some rustling not too far from him. Grabbing his pocket knife and running to the noise, the grunting almost sounded painful. Like getting stepped on by overlord's giant foot.

When kup got to the source of the fighting, he was looking at a decepticon holding down perceptor as he shoved a hand through his neck cables. Gripping his knife, he snuck up behind the con and stabbed him in the head.

Throwing the body to the side, kup knelt down next to perceptor and rolled him over. Perceptor's scope flickered as he tilted his head to smirk at kup, "H'lo general." His voice glitched. 

Kup sighed and glanced at the sniper's neck cables, "Why the hell are you out here fighting? We all know you're not good at hand to hand combat." He poked at a few of them, working out the knots and untangling. 

The sniper just kept grinning. "I've had a couple of drinks and went a little off the perimeter and ran into that decepticon." Perceptor flicked the elder's nose, "And my hand to hand combat isn't that bad!"

Perceptor sat up with kup's help, slouching on kups chest as he checked his pistols. "Is this what you do everytime you get drunk? Go out and fight a decepticon?" Kup asked nuzzling the other's head. 

Perceptor smiled and shook his head, "Sometimes I go around and fight a swarm member, or shoot small pellets at the djd when they're on patrol." he felt kup place his on hands on his cheeks and smoosh them.

"You really like looking for trouble?" Kup chuckled, tickling underneath the snipers chin. "Little troublemaker."

Perceptor smiled cheekily, "Well it's better than drunkenly stumbling back to my room just to lay in my bed and sleep." 

Kup smiled, "Yea I guess you're right."