𝔼

(Y/N)- Your name
________________________

—YOU JUST STARED AT THE green haired teen, your eyes weren't filled with fury, it was rather emotionless. Although, if you would look from a knowing perspective, you could have seen a hint of sadness in the (E/C).

But that wasn't open to the freckled teen, so he flinched back in suprise. You tried to say something, but you couldn't, it wasnt like you were speechless, nor surprised. It just caught you off guard.

After awhile at them looking at you open and close your mouth, the green haired teen finaly said something again.

"Y-You forgot didn't you? It's.. f-fine after all, I wasn't expecting you to remember me..." Midoriya said, in a whisper, but you could hear it well. He continued, fiddling with his scarred hands. "Kacchan should be here soon, h-hopefully you'll remember him.."

The doctor scurried forward to look if there was any signs of problems on me, like checking my heard rate, or looking if any of my wounds started to show any signs of infections. The hero, which I swear he was, motioned Midoriya to come in. He did so, but he started to do his muttering, nervous.

I didn't pay to mind, just watching closely to what the ɖօƈȶօʀ was doing. I watched carefully, but then held my breath in as the doctor was in a position like he was going to choke me, but he was only checking the bandages and any swelling in the throat.

Crack

The doctor flinched away quickly, not knowing what the noise was, but I kept my eyes where he was. Everything stopped, it was quiet, no sound nor movement, even Midoriya stopped his mummers. They looked at my hands where the sound came from. The cuffs, it broke off, snapping the thin chain in half.

The hero had his guard up, his hair slowly flowed in the air. But it was still silent. Until you had broke the silence.

You looked down-"нσω ℓυɕку уσυ αяє, вυт ԃσ уσυ яєαℓℓу тнιηк уσυ ɕαη ѕтσρ мє ƒяσм вяєαɕкιηց нιѕ кηєɕк?" You lifted your hands, leading everyone but Midoriya to step back.

Everyone kept silent, but their eyes were wide. Your head went to the door, hearing stomping coming towards your room. The door slammed open, bringing in a angry, spiky blond haired teen. Everyone, except you and the hero, flinched in suprise.

"Where the hell have you been?! you-you asshole!" Bakugo exclaimed, still panting.

You turned away, looking at your curry, right before taking a bite.

"Don't you ignore me! I know you heard me!" He said, walking towards me.

The doctor went over and quickly whispered something to the hero, making him wrap his scarf around the two heros in training and dragging them away. Though bakugo didn't leave without a struggle, it looked rather hilarious. Now you were in the room all by yourself, eating the curry.

A minute or two later a thick purple smoke started to seep into the room. You, not knowing what it is, took a deep breath and held it in not the breath the smoke. Your eyes started to water with the gas and not I taking oxygen to breathe. It was only minutes later when you couldn't handle it and passed out.

Midoriya's POV

'He..looked so different..not what I was expecting...'

—THE SOUND OF YELLING KNOCKED me out of my thoughts of all the consequences (Y/N) may get for scaring the poor doctor. Kacchan was yelling at Aizawa for dragging him out of the room and not letting him get his answers. Then he turned to me, the anger in his eyes were mixed with worry and confusion.

Before he could speak, Aizawa-sensei cut him off.

"You'll see him in a second, just let us deal with him first."

Midnight then walked by with her hero costume on, and took her glove off. The purple gas started to seep out of it and into a hole connecting where the room is.

Your eyes sparkled, forgetting the subject at hand as your hands moved as if writing in an invisible textbook, writing down all the details of how Midnight used her one and only quirk! What kind of exponents could that gas have and how would it be if it was conserved in a bottle, will it seep through or will it be contained in there for later use in battle-!

Bakugo harshly elbowed his side, ending his unconscious mutters with a squeak. Moments later, Aizawa suddenly asked,
"Shouldn't..that be enough to put him to sleep?"

But Midnight only sighed and shook her head.

"Somehow, he still isn't passed o-never mind, wait a second for it to pass."

She moved away, sealing up her wrist with a slap of her glove. She turned to look at Aizawa, winking as she walked away, "Don't forget about alcohol night with all the teachers~!"

Aizawa only sighed, while I froze up at all the thoughts of what could go down. 'Poor All Might..!'

Aizawa walked up to the door, knocking on it. Clicks followed and the door opened wide, leading us to walk into the room. Bakugo paced forward than us as he got to him quicker. He ran his fingered through (N/N)'s (H/C) hair, stroking it softly, getting rid of any tangles.

"Now.. will one of you explain why you know him?"

910* words