"nope" I said

"well it's okay I've always thought you and annie had a thing going on😏" my dad said with a smirk. I nearly choked on my spit.

"dad she has a boyfriend and she's straight and she's not my type at all!" I shouted. My parents laughed.

Girls basketball game 🏀

Half time - 8:45 pm

~Jayden pov

I'm currently trying to catch my breath while the couch is talking to us. And my dumb ass friend Kianna is being dumb😂.

"okay you guys got the plan?!" Coach shouted

"yes ma'am!" We shouted. We all put our hands in the middle.

"okay on 3! 1! 2! 3!" Coach shouted

"break!" We shouted while taking our hands out the middle. We still have 2 minutes of our break. I sat down on the bench and annie came over to me and hugged me and then let go.

"I'm proud of you you're doing so good so far" she said with a smile. I chuckled softly then licked my lips.

"thanks" I said with a smile

"is devy off your mind yet?" She asked while sitting next to me.

"she was until you just brought her up again" I said. She giggled.

"sorry" she said with a smile. I shook my head with a smile.

"after the game what do you wanna do?" She asked me with a slight smile

"umm i don't know..movie at my house?" I suggested

"sleepover is even better" she said

"okay then let's do it" I said with a slight smile. She chuckled then stood up and hugged me again and left. Kianna and Nyah came over to me.

"ouuu Jayden got a new crushhh😏" Nyah said with a smirk

"and she's all in loveeee" kianna said with a smile

"y'all are being weird i don't like her at all and I have a whole girlfriend" I said then rolled my eyes.

"just because you gotta girl doesn't mean it's impossible to find someone more attractive" Nyah said to me. The buzzer went off and it's back on the court.

"we gotta game to be in no time for girls" I said to them then we ran onto the court. We got in positions. I get to shot the free throw so I'm in that spot. Annie's cheering me on louder than anyone else and I wanna laugh so bad😂. I gotta focus. I shot and made it and everyone went wild even Annie. Now the game has started. My coach be so proud of me. While I was playing I saw annie cheering me on being my number one supporter just like how dev would do it and she even got the cheer team to make up a cheer for me🥺. She's lowkey really cute😍. In that cheer uniform she looks so good🤤. Ah shit😳. Nyah was right. But I can't possibly like her.

After the game

~annie pov

Us cheerleaders are in the girls locker room with the basketball girls not to change just to help the coach out in her office. We're having a meeting. As soon as Jayden's done changing I'm dipping with her. You know what I find annoying? I find it annoying how my cheer time all thinks Jayden's hot and wants to use me to get to her. Like they can't even be my real friends without thinking of Jayden first. I don't care if they think she's hot why would I? But I just want them to want to be my real friends without knowing that I can get them closer to Jayden. They know she's my best friend that's why🙄. Jayden came in the coaches office and all the girls looked at her.