Stepping from her apartment, grab her purse and off to the elevator

Stepping from her apartment, grab her purse and off to the elevator. Once she reached the ground floor, she take out phone and call her best friend, Violet to pick her to the nightclub since her best friend decided to tag along.

A loud screech from a tyre belongs to Ford Mustang GT pitch black coloured. The window of the high class car rolled down and revealed her best friend in dark blue short dress.

"Bitch, hurry up!"

Naomi rolled her eyes and duck her head to enter the car. Her best frieand drove from the spot with a medium speed.

"Since when you own a Mustang?"

"My dad pass it down to me"

Naomi nods. She knows, Violet is a rich daughter of a high class businessman, own a mansion worth millions, huge golf field and a vacation house in 4 countries. Violet is a bad behavioured daughter,reckless, like Naomi. Violet known as the Mean Girl in her old private school.

"So, Naomi. Ever have a boyfriend?" Violet asked, most likely for the thousand times

"I never own one" Naomi shortly answered.

"No wonder you straying around at midnight in nightclubs"

Naomi glared Violet who make joke at her. She hit Violet arm which make her hiss in pain.

"Why you hitting me so hard?!"

"Because I wanted to"

"Bitch, I would drop you off at this street"

"You'll never do that, Violet"

After few minutes, they've reached the nighclub. Hundreds people queuing up for the club but since Naomi own a VIP pass, the two girls just simply walk in. As they walked in , a loud EDM banging through their eardrums, loud chattering and dancing crowds are everywhere. The two young ladies head to the VIP zone which is more quiet,less crowdy. The VIP site have their own bar, like the place where Naomi work. They ordered their drinks. Decided not to drunk, they drink something light. While waiting, Violet spotted a young man sitting alone, quickly tapping Naomi's half bare shoulder, giving Violet a quick response.

"What?"

"Look at that guy, he's fine!"

"So?"

"Talk to him!"

"Bitch no, I'm here to celebrate my day"

"You're a fucking wimp loner, go get him."

" *groan* I'm not a wimp"

With all the might, she head to the young man, stop at her pace and looking to Violet, who's flirting with the bartender. Naomi exhale and sits in front of the man.

"Uh, do I know you?"

"Oh shit, wrong seat, sorry." Naomi pretended.

"Wait just sit here for awhile" The man halt her.

"What's your name?"

"Naomi"

"I'm Yang Yang" they both shake hands.

"Can I guess why a girl like you lurking around here alone?"

"Oh please no need to, I'm not alone. I'm here with my friends..." Naomi said while trying to point Violet out but crowd were blocking the view.

"The one who's flirting with the bartender?" Yang Yang asked. She quickly nods. What a sharp eye.

They've been asking random informations about themselves, for good 6 minutes. Not awkward but just a calm silence while listening to the nightclub noises.

"It's almost February. Aren't you happy that spring is almost here?" He asked random question. The season is not even around the corner she thought.

"Well.. kind of.." Naomi answered blandly , part of her habit. Yang Yang noticed that and unlean his back and sit straight with his serious face

"Did your eyes just telling me that I'm boring to talk with?" He playfully judge. But yet, with serious looking face.

"Uh no, it's a part of my habit," she tries to making the atmosphere around her feeling good, suddenly chills creep down to her spine, she shakes her body.

"Yea, it's cold here. Not good for wearing this kind of attire." Yang Yang said. Taking off his coat, revealing his black turtleneck, danggling necklaces around his neck and he placing the coat to Naomi's shoulder.

"Keep that coat, I don't need it."

"Why would you give a coat to a bare known person you just talked to?"

" I don't need that coat. Just keep it" he said coldly, chugging down his drink. His word and his tone making Naomi's reaction filled with questions. Yang Yang standing up and so do Naomi. He's about to leave.

"Here's my number, text me whenever you can" he smiled, reaching Naomi's hand.

"Thanks for the coat..."

"Don't thanks me yet.." He said and then leaving from the big crowd.

Without thinking, Naomi head back where her best friend sit. Luckily,her best friend haven't drunk yet. They decided to go home. It's already 12.09 a.m.