"You look lovely." She said trying not to break.

"Stop being so emotional!" I scolded her while I laughed too.

She hugged me tighter as she giggled and I couldn't help but suddenly feel so much lover for her " I love you bro"

"I love you you to Aish." I kissed her cheek and and suddenly all of them with ' awe ' faces of admiration hugged as and we shared a group hug 15 minutes before we had to leave for the main wedding ceremony.

I have grown to love each of them dearly. A lot more Than before and I loved them too much then too.

....

Kabir's pov.

After my wedding, I could hardly sleep. I was sheepishly staring and smiling and loving the idea of being married to the  beautiful person Aisha was, in and out.

All my brothers were right beside me talking shit about how love sick I looked. Aryan had been mocking me for the longest time but I let him off the hook for today today. Only today.

The best friend had certain rights.

"Look how he's smiling now!" Aru screamed.

"Why can't I smile now?" I asked

"You can, but I'm going to annoy you too much today! So whatever you do, I'm going to comment on that" he laughed

" you annoy me too much everyday by the way but why todayyyy?" I whined.

"Mera dost, meri dost ki shaadi, meri Marzi. Tu kon?" Aryan said ridiculously.

"TERA WOH DOST" I screamed.

"But marzi meri hai na!"

Aryan and his fuckall Logic
Just great.

Ayush and Vikas having a ball of their own re-listening to aryan's speech they recorded on their phones. Veer bhai was listening too as he laughed and patted Aryan who seemed to proud of his speech.

"Utni bhee Achee nahi thee!" I told him.

Lies. It was fucking amazing.

"Hatt." Aryan snapped at me immediately.

"You say it because you got roasted bro." Vikas said unaffected.

I punched aryans shoulder and he grabbed my arm and veer Bhai came in between us before we broke each other's bones.

We weren't actually going to, jeez. I was just annoying him and he knew it.

Soon after, we had to get ready for the wedding and everyone except Aryan left to get ready. Aryan had his traditional clothes in my room and went to change before me.

"I'm the grooms friend. I need to look nice!" He said.

"And I'm the groom dumbhead! So I need to look the best."

"Look that isn't  happening if you're going to be standing next to me." Aryan joked.

"Sure man!" I taunted. " you just want to get ready before me because you need more time to look handsome." I grinned at my logic.

"Huh!" He scoffed. "What lies! Anyways. Believe Whatever helps you sleep at night." He shut the door to change.

He opened the door two seconds later, popped his head out and had a wide grin pasted on his face, "Hey but guess what? You aren't having any sleep tonight!" He laughed at his own pathetic joke and I couldnt help but wonder why he was my friend.

"Dumbass!" I muttered.

...

Third person pov.