Wedding

(Ok so this is a smaller time skip of a few 4 months. In future chapters there will be more because of events so I just wanted to let y'all know. <3 hope you enjoy! Also, I probably messed up on wedding words. Honestly, I don't care cause... It's a book. But I got the idea right. ;) XD I suck.)

"Nervous?" Erza, my maid of honor, asked while tightening my dress from behind me.

"Not nervous," I replied gripping my bouquet. "I'm exited though." I looked at my bridesmaids: Lucy, Levi, Mira, and Lissana. They were wearing long blue dresses with crystal lining. We all agreed on them so quickly wen we saw them for the first time.

Wendy came in through the door with Carla at her side. She looked pretty in her shorter, blue, flower girl dress. She had Raine's leash in her hand as she came in front of me, looking at my white dress. I softly kicked at the bottom of my dress and it flowed slightly upward then back to the floor.

"Wait, what heels are you wearing?" Levi asked looking at the floor. I poked out my old brown and blue cowgirl boots. "You weren't kidding when you said you were going to wear those were you?"

I shook my head with a small laugh, "I don't wear high heels, remember?" Everyone in the room broke out in laughter and Erza made the Finnish touches on my dress. I looked in the mirror and stared happily at it, knowing I made the right choice. My dress and hair was perfect and I was all ready to start. I twirled once in a slow manor and nodded with approval at my appearance. I then walked out of the dressing room and nodded to Master who had agreed to walk me down the isle and marry me off.

"Ready to get started?" Master questioned. I nodded and watched as the girls started to line up with the groomsmen. After a few minutes we started.

As everyone started walking down the isle I clenched my flowers tightly to my chest. Here I go. I walked into the isle and all of a sudden I got nervous and my heart started to pound. But as I noticed Gray staring at me in awe, all that nervousness went away. I just wanted to run across the isle and hug him, but knowing that I couldn't, I kept slowly walking.

I got to the other side of the isle and turned toward Gray. We took hold of each others hands in our own. Looking strait into the pupil of his eye I thought to myself, 'this is it. We will be together for the rest of our lives.'

The priest started talking and we listened till we did our vows. They were heartwarming along with loving. The time passed quickly and the priest started the final part of the wedding.

"Do you, Gray Fullbuster, take Aurora Azuma as your lawful wedded wife? To be together in health, prosperity, and never part till death?" The priest asked Gray.

"I do." Gray said grasping my hands tighter.

The priest nodded and turned toward me. "Do you, Aurora Azuma, take Gray Fullbuster as your lawful wedded husband? To be together in health, prosperity, and never part till death?"

I never took my eyes off Gray as I nodded, "I do."

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. The groom may kiss the bride."

Gray and I touched lips for about ten seconds listening to everyone clap for us. We parted and I looked at the crowd who watched. Looking over to my bridesmaids, I saw Almost all them trying to hide tears. I winked at them and began pacing back down the isle. A new chapter of my life was right out the door.

(I'm sorry it was short. :/ I was running behind and wanted you guys to be happy. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and all you who like Pokemon. I bet you rated this 7.8 out of 10... Too much water. Only Pokemon people will understand.