idek

Hey guys! I know i didnt update for a while but im back! I recently got a macbook air for christamas... so yeah thats why im here!! I promised myself as soon as i got a laptop i would update, so yeah! Sorry i didnt forget about you guys! Love you guys so much, enojy this chappie!

-------------------------------------------

I felt my earbuds pop out of my ears and my phone being riped away out of my hands. I immediately woke up and thrashed. 
"WHO EVER TOOK MY PHONE IS A DEAD MAN" and i looked at Louis who was currently sitting beside me quickly stutter.

"H-er-ere." He threw my phone at me.

I eyed him until he awkwardly hid behind Niall. I laughed. My stomach began to rumble.

"Liam." i groaned. "Are we almost there." 

"Yes, m'am."

I put my buds back in and i fell asleep, i didnt sleep a lot last night.

I felt someone poking my arm.

"Hurry up, Zayn!"

"I've been trying to wake her up for about an hour now, She wont wake up!" Zayn yelled back. I dont know why, but i felt like i could trust Zayn.

I looked up aimlessly and saw a good looking zayn standing infront of me.

"Hey Zayn." I smiled

"Finally! THE PRINCESS HAS AWOKEN!" he shouted running around in circles

I just laughed and got out of the car. I walked inside and automatically backed away.

Zayn laughed at me as he took my hand and told me to come in.

I held his hand tightly as i was scared. I had never seen a house this big ever before! We walked up the steps, hand in hand. He led me to my room. I let go off his hand and place my stuff onto the bed. It was a tiny snug room with white walls, a black bed set, a bunch of black and white throw pillows, a shit load of posters hanging on the wall. There was Blink, The killers, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance,  Green day, Nirvana, Paramore, and some other bands i have never even heard of! 

"Woah." Was all i could say

Zayn laughed and lead me down to the lounge room

We walked down the steps and waked through a long hall. 

The first goddamn thing i saw was harry in his underware standing on the couch twerking on liam.

oh okay

"WhaT THE FUCKING HELL - - - HARRY!" zayn screamed and ran torwards him

He tackled him onto the floor and broke the glass table 

"Oh my fucking god." I whispered to myself

"ya get used to it." Louis came beside me and rested his elbow on my shoulder 

I giggled

I sat there throught the chaos. I think i'll like it he-

"WHO ATE ALL ME NANDOS?" Screamed a angry Niall who knocked me out of my thoughts 

Just in that moment Niall jumped into the choas that was already happening, yelling random things. He threw pillows at people and they all screamed. 

I felt uneasy and scared. I hated fighting. My heart pounded, i thought i was going to throw up. Oh no, my anxiety. 

I ran out of the house. I ran as fast as i could through the streets and into a childrens park. I ran through the trees and sat behind one with my back pressed against it. I couldnt breathe and my chest felt tight. 

"Help." was the last things i said before my body went into shock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey sorry for the short chapter i love you all and i will try to update asap bye