chapter + an

yew guys sorry i would hate me if i were you but fuck that I'm writing this.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up in a bed.

"what the fuck?" I mumbled to myself looking around. I saw a big room, that wasn't mine. It had the same white color walls as mine, but completely different. I looked to the stand next to me and saw a note.

"Sim, Its Zayns room. We looked for you and found you in a park surrounded by leaves and trees. Im so sorry we caused you terrible anxiety. We all agreed that we will try and calm down. We understand that you're new to the house. we love you all babe, promise. X Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis, and Liam."

I smiled. I just cant help my nerves. I walked into the hall and went down the steps. I peeked over the railing to find all the boys siting in the living room with a girl with pretty blonde hair. I looked up and down at my body, seeing that i was still in my sports bra. Oh well, fuck that.

The steps creaked and everyone looked at me.

"MY PRINCESS HAS ARISED!!!!" Harry shouted and ran over, picked me up, and spun me in circles. I giggled as he set me back down.

"Hey there, Simone?," she pauses

"Thats her name, right?" She whispers to zayn

"Yes!" He chuckles

"Well, hello Simone! My name Perrie and I'm Zayn's girlfriend, and soon to be wife!" She said excited as she held out her hand (RIP ZERRIE ILY)

"Oh my god! Congrats!!!" I squealed. I cant wait for the wedding, hopefully ill be invited..

"Its great to meet you, it really is." She said and hugged me so tight. She's so cute!

"You too, Perrie." I smiled

"Wanna watch a movie?" Liam suggested

"Sure." we all mumbled

"Okay, we have two choices; Finding Nemo or Paranormal Activities." Liam said

wow, great combination.

"Lets watch the scary one, so Perrie will be so scared and cuddle me." Zayn smirked

fuc u zen u lil fuckboy

Liam popped in the movie and we all sat down. I was cornered by Harry, who sat awfully close to me, but I liked it.

(I never watched Paranormal Activities so bear with me if I'm completely wrong)

We're already 10 minutes in and so many jump scares are happening. A really scary part came on where my head ended up being buried in Harrys chest.

"Harry, Im scared." I whispered

"Its okay, baby girl." He kissed my forehead as I blushed deeply

I closed my eyes and thought about my new life, and thought about Sarah.

"Hey, Baby girl, wake up." someone shook me

I moaned and shook my head.

"Baby, come up to bed with me. Sleep with me?" I looked up and saw Harry.

"Okay."

We walked up the steps and walked into his room. His walls were black and the room smelt like smoke and cologne.

I walked into his bathroom, opened a new toothbrush, used it, and walked back into his room.

He was lying under the grey covers. I climbed on top of him and stared him in the eyes.

"You're so pretty, babe." His emerald eyes sparkled as he showed his crooked smile

I leaned in and pecked him on the cheek and rolled off of him

"Night babe!" I giggled and pulled the covers over my head.

He turned off the lights and laid back down.

Since I was turned away from him, he straddled me. My bum was pushed into his thighs and his arms wrapped around my chest.

"I love you." Harry said.

________________________________________________

YOOOOOO HOLLA AT ME HOW DID U LIKE THIS PLS LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

guys i lost interest in writing for like 85q5782 months.

I'm here, and I'm here to stay.

Word count; 620