Death Force Absorption ----- Untitled Part 8

Start from the beginning

                                 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Body's Adapted Sleeping Posture - The human body needs a period of rest to give it a chance to recuperate from the day's activities and to help the brain rest and maintain a normal level of cognitive skills. A living convergence with forces of continuity (coriolis, Vector force, Reverse Drag force and pressure) take root during our nightly rest.

 When asleep at night the human body is placed in a horizontal state, in constant pressure and in parallel with the earth surface visa vie a bed. Equally of greater importance (in relation to motion forces) is the Bearing one takes when asleep.

Healthy sleeping demands that the body be kept horizontal for a protracted period of time in a downwards facing position when asleep at night the human body is placed in a horizontal state, in constant pressure and in parallel with the earth surface visa vie beds. Equally of greater importance to the physio-study of obesity and weight gain – and unknown to most, healthy sleeping demands that the body be kept horizontal for a protracted period of time in a downwards facing position. It is never correct to sleep or rest for a protracted period in an upward posture: No tangible force flow or form manifestation suggest otherwise.

Fig. 1 The right sleeping posture

 I do strongly recommend this position because you are most likely to keep turning your head to both sides, thereby keeping neck and facial muscles/bones in tune

 I do strongly recommend this position because you are most likely to keep turning your head to both sides, thereby keeping neck and facial muscles/bones in tune. By keeping your head in a left/ right rotational position constantly for at least 6 ; hours the fundamental and balancing effects of gravity on the brain is well harnessed over this period.

But above all, this posture greatly helps circulation and makes it possible for gravity and density to balance the hearts buoyancy by keeping it lower down, slightly below the left lung. This is the correct sleeping posture, it continues to flows with gravity and abide by healthy segmentation benefits.

It is never correct to sleep or rest for a protracted period in an upward posture: No tangible force flow or form manifestation suggests otherwise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fig. 2 The moderate sleeping posture

 2 The moderate sleeping posture