Chapter 59: Affection

Começar do início

He tapped the quill and recited the names:

Abraxas Malfoy, Alphard Black, Fleamont and Euphemia Potter, Rebecca, Julia Anderson, Chloe, Olivia...

"Can I get some snakes as pets?"

"Absolutely not! If you actually do, I'll leave you," she said jokingly.

His face darkened and he scowled. "What did you said?"

"I said -" she squealed as he pressed her down onto the bed, holding her wrists tightly.

"If you ever dare to leave me," he spoke slowly, "I will find you. Do you understand?"

"I was just -"

"Do you understand?" he growled, tightening his grip.

"Yes," she squeaked. He softened his expression and smirked at her. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers.

Emily pushed him away, "Tom, we're going to have guests -"

He kissed her, but she pressed her lips tightly together, kicking her legs in the air. Tom licked them for entrance, but she refused to. He bit them harshly till Emily thought they were going to bleed and finally gave it in.

He allowed his tongue to slide in and they kissed passionately, his hands roaming her warm back. A scream interrupted them and Emily knew she was really going to die in embarrassment.

Chloe shielded her eyes, and screamed loudly.

Tom smirked and helped Emily up from her bed, her cheeks flushed.

"What the bloody hell?"

"It wasn't nessacary for you to barge in like that!" Emily shouted in defense.

Chloe shook her head and went down. Guests had arrived and they went downstairs. She held onto his arm protectively, when they just had to meet Olivia near a table.

Tom kissed her hand, not breaking eye contact," It's great to see you again."

Emily glared at them. She felt like she had been punched in the gut.

"Still as charming as ever, Tom," she smirked and kissed his cheek, looking amused at Emily's annoyed expression.

It's like she had been switched places with the slytherin. To add things the worse, he didn't mind that she kissed him. Just as she thought she'll explode, she caught a familiar mop of brown hair.

Her heart dropped. That couldn't be him, could he? Slowly, she let go of her husband's arm and wandered off through the crowd. More people arrived and she squeezed through bodies, trying to find him.

"Mrs Riddle! I see you decorated the house nicely!" a ravenclaw girl cried gleefully.

"Ah yes, I'll be right back," she wandered off further till she was at the backyard. They had chairs there to read books and Emily eventually found him there.

"Connor," she exclaimed, "You came..."

He gave her a dry smile. "Indeed."